What are magnetic tool holder bar
Magnetic tool holders are great for having easy access to multiple
instruments, such as screwdrivers, hammers, scissors, and other
metal objects, within arm’s reach. You can mount tools to walls in
the house, including the garage, office, kitchen, or craft room. In
this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know to find the
best magnetic tool holder on the market.
|Product name||Strong Magnetic Tool Holder Bar Permanent Tool Holder Magnets|
|Color||Blue or custom|
· 【Multi-purpose Use】- This product is not only used for knives,
but also can be used to organize your screw drivers, wrenches,
drill bits and other tools in your tool shed or workshop. It
creates the most efficient way to keep your often-used tools
· 【Strong Weight Capacity】- This heavy-duty magnetic bar is
designed with solid steel flat frame, also with the fully magnetic
surface powered by a powerful neodymium magnet, which can hold
several individual tools weighing up to 22 lbs.
· 【Apply to Different Places】- The magnetic bar tool holders
perfect for garages, home or the workplace. It will make your space
become more tidy. Really a good choice for the men with tools
· 【Easy to Install】- Pre-punched mounting holes are for perfect
alignment and can easily connect two bars together. It can be
fastened to walls, cabinets, peg boards or wherever you need.
· 【Space Saving】- This magnetic tools holder saves your counter and
drawer space, providing you a convenient and easy way to access
place for all your knives, scissors, and other metal utensils.
1. Use a solid packing case with a full cover on six sides;
2. The goods must be well packed to ensure that no part is exposed;
3. After packing the box, give it a little shake.When shaking, the
contents of the box should not be moved;
4. The carton size on either side shall not exceed 63.5 cm unless
the size of the item sold per unit is already in excess of 63.5
cm(For Amazon Seller);
5. The carton packing weight shall not exceed 22.5 kg(50 lb). If
the weight of goods sold per unit is more than 22.5 kg(50 lb), a
"Team Lift" label shall be posted on the carton. (For Amazon
6. "Made In China" must be pasted on the outer packing.
1. Is it OK to print my logo on magnet product or package?
Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm
the design firstly based on our sample.
2.How does the magnet grade and magnet dimensions affects the Gauss
Level of magnets?
Same magnet size, higher grade with higher gauss;
Same magnet grade, same surface area, the thicker, the higher
Same magnet grade, same thickness, larger surface area with lower
3.What does pulling force mean?
Pulling force is a measure of magnetic strength. It is the amount
of force required to remove a magnet parallel to a solid
magnetic surface, such as a steel plate.
4.If I stick two neodymium magnets together, does their strength
No. It will a little smaller. For example, two magnets rated with a
individual pulling force of 50 lbs will have a combined pulling
force of 90 lbs when stick together.
5.Do neodymium magnets lose strength over time?
They don’t naturally lose any strength and will keep the strength
permanently in the normal conditions, unless meet the high
temperature over 80 degrees Celsius(℃), and then will lose the
6. What materials do magnets attract?
Ferromagnetic materials are strongly attracted by a magnetic force.
The elements iron (Fe), nickel (Ni), and cobalt (Co) are the most
commonly available elements. Steel is ferromagnetic because it is
an alloy of iron and other metals.
7.How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
a) We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our
customers benefit ;
b) We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do
business and make friends with them