Rice straw wood charcoal briquette making machine from agricultural
Charcoal briquette making machine is used to make sawdust, sugar
cane, rice straw, rice stalk, corn stalk, cotton stalk, bean husk,
into half-charcoal stick. The raw materials diameter should be
below 3mm, and the moisture should be 8%-10%.The length of the
finished product can be controlled and changed according to your
requirement.The raw material is compressed and extruded loose
biomass into high density and small volume wood briquettes under
high temperature and pressure
Finished charcoal briquettes are hollow quadrangular, hexagonal or
cylindrical 40-80 mm diameter rod shape, with 15-20 mm hole in it.
The final products can used as fuel, boiler heating, cooking, and
other field with smokeless and of high density, high heat value.
Requirement for raw materials
1. Size: < 5mm.if the material can not achieve the requirement,
it should be crushed first.
2. Moisture: 8-12%, if raw material has high moisture it should be
reduced by Sun drying or using air flow drier or rotary dryer if
1. High quality, wear-resisting
2. High efficiency, make full use of the raw materials
3. Automatic operation, worker saving, reduce costs
4. Factory direct sale, low investment
5.It is friendly for the environment,recycling the agriculture
waste and forest waste,space saving.
|Raw material moisture||Diameter of briquette|