Black Silicon Carbide for the high temperature resistant materials
Black Silicon Carbide /Black Carborundum is brittle and sharp.It is
produced at high temperature in electric resistance type furnace
with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its
hardness is between Aluminum Oxide and Synthetic Diamond.
Mechanical intensity of it is higher than Aluminum Oxide. It is
brittle and sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some
degree. It is suitable for make grinding wheels, cutting wheels,
mounted wheels, oil stone, abrasive media, and also suitable for
surface grinding, lapping or polishing. The abrasive products made
of it are suitable for working on Cast Iron, Non-ferrous Metal,
Rock, Leather, Rubber, Wood, ceramic, etc. It is also broadly used
as high-grade refractory material and metallurgical additive.
|melting point||1800 °C|
|maximum service temperature||1750 °C|
coefficient of linear expansion
1. Corrosion resistance, high strength, high hardness.
2. Good wear-resisting performance,resist to shock.
3. It is a cost-effective substitute for Ferrosilicon.
4. It has Multi-functions.
A: Remove oxygen from iron compound.
B: Adjust the carbon content.
C: Act as a fuel and provide energy.
5. It costs less than ferrosilicon and carbon combination.
6. It has no dust nuisance while feeding the material.
7. It can speed up the reaction.
1. Metallurgical deoxidizer.
2. High temperature resistant materials.
3. As abrasive, abrasive tools can be used to such as grinding wheels, whetstones, grinding head, sand tile etc.
25kg/plastic bag, 1mt/jumbo bag or as you require.
1. For Samples: We can provide samples free for your testing.
2. Quality: Firstly, We control the quality of raw materials
(lumps) strictly by lab testing.
Second, We will inspect the size in the production by many times.
Thirdly, We will choose the finished goods from diffrent directions
of bag and
mixed them to do the lab testing so that the goods are qualify.
3. Delivery Time: Whithin 15~20 working days after reciept of the
deposit or L/C at sight.