Traditional Types Tungsten Carbide Dies Turning On Different Shapes
Cemented carbide die is one of the steel dies. It is made of alloy
materials with high strength and hardness, corrosion resistance,
wear resistance and high temperature resistance, which is far
longer than the service life of ordinary steel dies. It is a
popular die in modern machinery industry. The common ones are cold
heading die, drawing die, cold punching die, hexagon die, spiral
1. We are professional produce drawing dies with Inner Diameter
from 0.3 to 220mm;
2. We accept OEM production as per customer's drawing and
3. Also we can select proper items according to buyer's usage;
4. Perfect performance at hardness, toughness, wear resistance,
durability at reasonable price, 100% inspected before shipment.
5. We have strict quality control and assurance system to guarantee
the consistent quality.
Grade and Application:
|Grade||Hardness(HRA)||TRS N/mm2||Density g/cm3||Application recommend|
|YG6X||92||1800||14.9||it can be used to make steel wire,non-ferrous metal wire or bar
material with less|
than 6.0mm diameter.
|YG6||90.5||2000||14.9||it can be used for steel wire,non-ferrous metal and alloy bars
under 20mm diameter,and can be also used for drawing pipes with
diameter of less than 10mm.|
|YG8||90||2200||14.7||can be used in steel,non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and
pipes,also can be used in manufactureing machinery parts,tools and
|YG11||88.5||2300||14.4||it can be used fo rhigh compression steel rod and steel pipe
drawing,and the top hammer,perforation and stamping die of working
under great stress.|
|YG20||85||2800||13.6||it can be used for stamping die,such as punching watch
shell,tooth paste mould,small size steel ball,screw,nut,etc.
|YG20C||83.5||2800||13.6||it can be used in standard parts,bearings,tools and other
industries for cold forging,cold pressing mould,warhead and shell
Tungsten carbide dies can be divided into four categories according
1. Tungsten carbide anvil
2. Tungsten carbide drawing dies (such molds accounted for the vast
majority of tungsten carbide die.)
3. Cold heading, cold punching, forming and shaping dies
4. Non-magnetic die
5. Hot tungsten carbide die
Several issues to consider when designing tungsten carbide die
1. Selected part object. It must have a high yield, good structural
shape, quality and dimensional accuracy to meet the requirements,
blanking part thick and other characteristics.
2. Rational use of tungsten carbide. For the most likely to wear on
the parts need to analysis, if necessary, all the bottom and upper
of die should use tungsten carbide. In some cases, such as
structurally weak punch difficulty processing or fixed yet, you can
use a reasonable tool steel and cemented carbide used in
combination so that the mold manufacture and use must be the most
reasonable and economical.
3. Convex and concave mold structure. In the tungsten carbide die
processing conditions allowed, tungsten carbide mosaic structure
more economical, easy to process and easy repairs in the overall
structure of materials and processing .