Wireless coaster paging system includes one transmitter and several
pagers. When customer arrives at a service area, the waiter gives
him or her one pager with identifier. After getting the pager,
customers are free to take a seat or roam nearby. When it is in a
customer’s turn, the waiter inputs the pager number on transmitter,
and then the pager will alerts in sound, light or vibration to
alert this customer be back to his or her queue.
How it works
The coaster/queue pager system is usually applied in restaurant,
hotel, clinic, or any where customer waiting for their service in
1. Guest come to the restaurant and places his or her order.
2. The waiter gives each guest a pager that matches the guest ID.
3. When the order is ready, the waiter at the front counter will
press the transmitter to alert the pager that guest hold.
4. Guest get the wireless signal by pager vibrating or flashing or
DIDI with his or her number, and go to the front to take his or her
1. It consists of one keyboard with recharging base and 10pcs pager
2. MOQ is 1 set which including 1 keyboard, 10 pagers.
4days after the payment
Low battery indicator:
Sound(beep), LED(light) ,Vibration
For more service,please click here to contact us freely.