Fiber Optic Cable Adapter SC FC LC M-F M-M F-F Plastic / Metal
SC,FC,LC,M-F, M-M,F-F,Fiber Optic Adapter
- CATV System
- Optical Networks
- Testing / Measurement Instruments
- Fiber To the Home
|Type||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||<0.2 dB||<0.2 dB|
|Plug & unplug force (g/f)||200-600G|
|Operating Temperature||-25~85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40~110 °C|
- High size precision;
- Good repeatability;
- Good changeability;
- Good temperature stabilization.
- High wearable.
Blister & Carton
• Integrated with flap-up splice cassette and 24 pcs adaptor plate.
• IP68 with nice sealing.
• Pole mounting or wall mounting are optional.
• 2 pcs of 1*8 Splitter can be installed as an option.
• middle 2 inlet port for un-cut cable diameter from 10−17.5mm.
• 2 other output cable port for cable diameter from 8-17.5mm.
• 16 small outlet cable ports for cable diameter less than 4mm.
Installation instruction procedures:
1) Strip the cable.
2) Open the closure.
3) Install the un-cut cable.
4) Protect the un-cut cable.
5) Introduce the cut cable into the splice tray.
6) Splice and store fibers.
7) Fixing cables. 8)Close and seal the closure.
9) Install the fiber closure.
• Low insertion loss,high return loss
• Excellent Temperature stability
• Good repeatability and exchangeability
• Excellent mechanical endurance
• Strict curing time and temperature control
• Strict testing standards and methods for quality
• Environment protection (ROHS Compliance)
• The fiber optical patch cord can be customized according to
requirements (Customized Connector/Length/package...)
• 100% NEW raw material and well quality control ensure the best
We produce multimode and singlemode couplers. Multimode couplers
are used for large data transfers at shorter distances. Singlemode
couplers are used for longer distances where less data is
transferred. Singlemode couplers are typically chosen for
networking equipment in different offices and are used to network
equipment within the same data centre backbone
DYS FIBER OPTIC's Fiber optic adapter fiber optic adapter pdoduce
diversfied types of adaptersincluding
etc.Integrative construction of connector,good and low insertion
loss and high returnloss can satify the requirements of
fast,exact,lastingand stable connection in different environments!
Testing / Measurement Instruments
Fiber To the Home
High size precision;
Good temperature stabilization. High wearable.
1. Product Introduction
Fiber optic Adapter are used to calibrate two fiber optic
connectors.The types of these adapter are FC(PC/APC),LC(simplex or
duplex),ST,MU,MTRJ,E-2000 and so on.
♦ Accord with the standard of ANSL,Bellcore,TIA/EIA,IEC
♦ With high precise dimension
♦ Ceramic or bronze house
♦ Low insertion(<0.2dB),hign return loss(≥50dB)
♦ Changebility is more than one thousand,repeatibility is less than
♦ Telecommunications,acccess network
♦ Optic fiber CATV LAN and Access Network
♦ Terminal of the devices multimedia
♦ Testing and hospital deveces
♦ Other industry and military applications
Fiber optic fuse machine is mainly used in optical communication
for the construction and maintenance of optical cable, so it is
also called fiber optic fuse machine. The general working principle
is to use high voltage arc to melt the sections of two optical
fibers, and at the same time use high precision motion mechanism to
gently push the two fibers into one fiber, so as to realize the
coupling of the optical fiber mode field.
Local Area Network
Fiber Adapter (also known as flange, coupling) is a fiber optic
connector for connection components, the product is very variety,
including FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, as well as carry out the transfer
between each other such as: ST-SC, FC-ST, it’s widely used in
optical distribution frame (ODF), fiber-optic communications
equipment, instrumentation, the feature is stable and reliable.
Fiber Optic Adapter Features:
Push-and-pull bayonet structure, convenient for installation and
Double the capacity, perfect space saving solution
Small size, large capacity
High return loss, Low insertion loss Split zirconia (ceramic)
ferrule is adopted.
Used to mate two connectors together.
Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box.
Color coded, allowing easy identification of the adapter type.
Available with single-fiber & multi-fiber patch cords and
The adapters are available for all standard connector types in both
SM and MM