Top Quality 0.25mm Cutting Brass Wire High Tensile Rate Edm Brass
Wire For Edm Wire Cut Machine
1.Details of EDM wire
1. Material : CuZn35,CuZn37,CuZn40
2. Wire diameter: 0.30mm, 0.25mm, 0.20mm,0.15mm,o.10mm
3. Weight/spool: 3 kg, 5 kg, 7 kg, 15 kg, 20kg
4. Tensile strength: 1000 N/mm2, 900 N/mm2, 500 N/mm2, 450 N/mm2,
5. Packing: Vacuum packing, sealed with PVC cellephane, moisture
proof, quakeproof, and corrosion resistance.
6. Application: used on low speed wire cutting machines like
Agie-charmilles, Sodick, Mitsubishi, Makino
2.Technology data of EDM wire
|Type||Diameter (mm)||Tolarance (mm)|
|Surface treatment||Conductivity (%)|
Hard or Semi hard
3. Features of EDM wire
1.High strength:Quality raw material and multi-element copper alloy
selected ;Advanced facilities ,experience techiques ,24 hours
continuous pre-furnace trace testing .
2.High precision:Advanced testing instrument,entire manufacturing
techniques combining the latest fully automtic wire-stretching
machines,complete guarantees precision 1000N/m2 strength,diameter
tolerance within +/-0.001mm.
3.Strict inspection and testing systems:Quality control systems
with advanced chemical analyzers and physical inspection,testing
facilities to ensure stability of chemical composition and
optimized tensile strength,excllent surface,overall product
Features of brass wire
- Abrasion, corrosion, high temperature and spark resistance,
- Acid, alkali resistance.
- Durable, dead soft, good ductility, tensile strength, bright
- Can be bendable by hand.
- Convenient to transport and use.
- Brass wire tarnishes slower than copper wire.
Application of brass wire
- Used for ring bands, bracelets and crafts.
- Used for jewelry components, such as ear wires, chain mail, jump
rings, wire wrapped pendants and beaded chain.
- Widely used in industrial filtration, petroleum, chemical industry,
printing, electric cable and other industries.
- Corrugate brass wire can be used for crimped brushes.
- Coil brass wire:
- Inside with plastic film and outside with hessian, then pallet.
- Inside with plastic film and outside with woven bag, then pallet.
- Spool brass wire usually packed in carton box.
- Cut brass wire is packed in carton box or wooden case with plastic