Activate Carbon Material Main Fume Extractor Filter for Filtering
Hazardous Gases and Dust Particle
|Application||Filtering hazardous gases and dust particle|
47 x 42 x 17 cm
Applicated Fume Extractor Model
F6001, F6001D, F6002 and F6002D
Main filter major material-- activated carbon
Activated carbon, also called activated charcoal, activated coal,
carbo activatus or an "AC filter", is a form of carbon processed to
have small, low -volume pores that increase the surface area
available for adsorption or chemical reactions.
Due to its high degree of microporosity, just one gram of activated
carbon has a surface area in excess of 500 m2, as determined by gas
adsorption.An activation level sufficient for useful application
may be attained solely from high surface area; however, further
chemical treatment often enhances adsorption properties.
So,after chemical treatment, our Activated carbon filter with very
good adsorption for toxic gas and odor, and it will purefy 95%
For more convenient, we design our Activated carbon filter layer by
layer. Independent replacement of primary
High-efficient Waterun Four-stage absorbing technology
1. First stage: preliminary- effect filtering layer, it can
efficiently filter over 80 harmful matters large-size duts, smogs
and animal hairs.
2. Second stage: high-efficient filtering layer, it can filter
above 0.3micron granules and ducts.
3. Third stage: activated-carbon filtering layer, it can absorb
harmful gas like radon gas and toluene.
4. Fourth stage: high-efficient filtering layer. It can prevent the
secondary pollution of activated carbon powder.
1. Can use more than 1 pc activated carbon filter in one fume
--- Sure, since activated carbon filter is very efficiently for gas
and odor, use more activated carbon filter is very choice for
absorbing Toxic Gas and Odor. We use same solution at big fume
2. Compare with ducted exhaust fan,what’s the advantage for fume
Answer: 1. Many advantages like (1) Clean the air quality (2)
energy saving (3) easy installation, flexible remove (4) low cost
(5) reduce the incidence of diseases and major diseases, and health
is priceless (6) to reduce unpleasant smell (7) to reduce dust and
other harmful substances, and so on.
3. What’s the life span of our fume extractor?
Answer: Motor lifetime is (continuous working 24 hours) 20,000
hours, consider environmental factors. Usually it can use 4-5 years
without any problems.
4. The ducts for the fume extractor can be shortened or lengthened?
Answer: It can be shortened or lengthened appropriate; but we
suggest not more than 1.5meter. For multi-station, the total pipe
length should not exceed 10 meters.
5. What’s the best distance between the nozzle and the smokes?
Answer: The distance to be 5-15cm is the best.
6. How long need to to replace the pre-filter, middle filter and the
Answer: 1. Pre-filter : normally needs to replace by 1 months
2. Middle filter: normally needs to replace by 3 months
3. Main filter: normally needs to replace by 6 months.
4. Active carbon filter: normally needs to replace by 6 months.
7. Bent pipe will affect smoke purify?
Answer: Yes, it affect the suction power, it should reduce the bent
8. Can our fume extractor completely filtered poison gas?
Answer: No, there still no any kind of filter can filter out 100%
of poison gas, but you can make a different filter net rate upon