High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter Filter for Filtering More
Than 70 Kind Of Micro Pollutans
|High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter Filter for Filtering More
Than 70 Kind Of Micro Pollutans|
Filtering More Than 70 Kind Of Micro Pollutans
40 x 23 x 11 cm
Applicated Fume Extractor Model
F6001, F6001D, F6002 and F6002D
Middle Filter-- PP
It filters more than 70 kinds of Micro Pollutants, such as
suspended virus, bacteria, fungus, pollen, asbestos, etc. The
filtering efficiency reaches 0.3μm/99.97%.
High-efficient Waterun Four-stage absorbing technology
1. First stage: preliminary- effect filtering layer, it can
efficiently filter over 80 harmful matters large-size duts, smogs
and animal hairs.
2. Second stage: high-efficient filtering layer, it can filter
above 0.3micron granules and ducts.
3. Third stage: activated-carbon filtering layer, it can absorb
harmful gas like radon gas and toluene.
4. Fourth stage: high-efficient filtering layer. It can prevent the
secondary pollution of activated carbon powder.
1. Can use more than 1 pc activated carbon filter in one fume
--- Sure, since activated carbon filter is very efficiently for gas
and odor, use more activated carbon filter is very choice for
absorbing Toxic Gas and Odor. We use same solution at big fume
2. Compare with ducted exhaust fan,what’s the advantage for fume
Answer: 1. Many advantages like (1) Clean the air quality (2)
energy saving (3) easy installation, flexible remove (4) low cost
(5) reduce the incidence of diseases and major diseases, and health
is priceless (6) to reduce unpleasant smell (7) to reduce dust and
other harmful substances, and so on.
3. What’s the life span of our fume extractor?
Answer: Motor lifetime is (continuous working 24 hours) 20,000
hours, consider environmental factors. Usually it can use 4-5 years
without any problems.
4. The ducts for the fume extractor can be shortened or lengthened?
Answer: It can be shortened or lengthened appropriate; but we
suggest not more than 1.5meter. For multi-station, the total pipe
length should not exceed 10 meters.
5. What’s the best distance between the nozzle and the smokes?
Answer: The distance to be 5-15cm is the best.
6. How long need to to replace the pre-filter, middle filter and the
Answer: 1. Pre-filter : normally needs to replace by 1 months
2. Middle filter: normally needs to replace by 3 months
3. Main filter: normally needs to replace by 6 months.
4. Active carbon filter: normally needs to replace by 6 months.
7. Bent pipe will affect smoke purify?
Answer: Yes, it affect the suction power, it should reduce the bent
8. Can our fume extractor completely filtered poison gas?
Answer: No, there still no any kind of filter can filter out 100%
of poison gas, but you can make a different filter net rate upon