10Gbase Fiber Optic Transceiver 10G Copper SFP RJ45 Sfp Module
The 10G SFP+ Module compliants with SFF-8431 and IEEE 802.3ae
10GBASE-LR. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a
2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472.
The fully SFP compliant form factor provides hot pluggability, easy
optical port upgrades and low EMI emission.
SFP, short for Small Form-factor Pluggable, aka Mini-GBIC, is a
compact optical transceiver module used in opticalcommunications.
The SFP transceiver modules are designed to support SONET/H, Fast
Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel and other communications
standards. POWERLINK manufactures and supplies a complete range of
SFP transceiver modules which can be Customized. In addition . All
of our SFP transceiver modules come with a lifetime advance
replacement warranty and are 100% functionally tested.
Fiber Optic Transceiver Module is a self-contained component that
can both transmit and receive. Usually, it is inserted in devices
such as routers or network interface cards which provide one or
more transceiver module slot (e.g GBIC, SFP, XFP). Powerlink
provide a full range of optical transceivers, such as SFP+ (SFP
Plus) transceiver, X2 transceiver, XENPAK transceiver, XFP
transceiver, SFP (Mini GBIC) transceiver, GBIC transceiver,
CWDM/DWDM transceiver, 40G QSFP+ & CFP, 3G-I video SFP, WDM
Bi-Directional transceiver and PON transceiver. All our fiber
transceivers are 100% compatible with major brands like . They are
backed by a lifetime warranty, and you can buy with confidence. We
also can customize optical transceivers to fit your specific
1. 850nm VCSEL Laser and PIN photo detector
2. Up to 300m transmission on 2000MHz-km MMF
3. Power dissipation < 1W
4. LVPECL compatible data input/output interface
5. Low EMI and excellent ESD protection
6. laser safety standard IEC-60825 compliant
7. Compatible with SFF8472
• Supports up to 11.3Gb/s bit rates
• Duplex LC connector
• Hot pluggable SFP+ footprint
• 850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector
• Up to 300m on 50/125um MMF(2000MHZ.KM)
• Low power consumption, < 1W
• Digital Diagnostic Monitor Interface
• Optical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3ae
• Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
• Operating case temperature: Commerical:0~70°C Industrial:-40 to 85 °C
SFP to Host Connector Pin Out
1. Gigabit Ethernet
2. Fiber Channel
3. Switch to Switch interface
4. Switched backplane applications
5. Router/Server interface
6. Other optical transmission systems
|Part No.||Wavelength||Connector||Temp.||TX Power(dBm)||RX Sens(Max.) (dBm)||Distance|
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this product?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed
samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 3-6 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for
order quantity more than
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for sample order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5
days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping are also optional.