Popular High End Luxury Wood Grain 4 mm PVC Vinyl Flooring Tiles
As SPC flooring manufacturer with several years experience, Our
flooring passed the world-class third-party SCS verification.
Indoor Air Quality certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014V4.0. Environmental
protection level up to EU standard. There are hundreds of design
can be choosen from, including wood design, marble design, carpet.
|Name||Popular High End Luxury Wood Grain 4 mm PVC Vinyl Flooring Tiles|
148*1220mm, 178*1220mm and so on|
|Wear Layer Thickness||0.3mm/0.4mm/0.5mm|
|Fire proof index||B1 grade|
We can offer you:
>1. >Factory direct price
2. Nice quality
3. Quick shipping within 15-20 working days
4. Small order welcome
5. Support full refund in case of bad quality
6. After-sales services
7. Support one-stop Procurement
An SPC vinyl flooring has several main layers
1. Wear Layer – The wear layer is the top coating on the vinyl floor that is
transparent. This adds scratch and stain resistance to the vinyl
2. Vinyl Top Coat – Each SPC vinyl floor will have a thin layer of vinyl attached to
it. This layer is waterproof and will contain the pattern, texture
and look of the floor.
3. SPC Core – The SPC core is made by combining limestone powder and
stabilizers to create a dimensionally stable and waterproof core.
4. Attached Underlayment – SPC vinyl floors may or may not come with attached underlayment.
These are usually included to help with sound reduction and add
softness to the floor. such as EVA, lXPE or CORK.
1. Is PVC flooring waterproof?
PVC flooring 100% water-resistant PVC flooring that effortlessly
withstands extreme humidity. Finesse is an alternative to
traditional laminate flooring. It is the ideal flooring for wet
rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens.
2. Do you offer other products besides SPC vinyl floor?
Yes! We can also provide other different floor types,such as
LVT(dry backing,click system,loose lay etc.). And floor
3. Can you produce according to customers' design ?
Sure,we are professional manufacturer with OEM and ODM service.
4. What is the average lifetime of the vinyl floor?
The life time of vinyl flooring varies widely because differences
in the quality of the product greatly impacts its longevity. Vinyl
flooring generally lasts from 5 to 25 years. How well you care and
maintain your floor will also impact how long it lasts.
5. Can you produce according to customers' design ?
Sure,We are professional manufacturer ,OEM AND ODM are both welcome
Contact me right now, Free samples could be send out as request
within 3 days!