Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate / Used as Iron Strengthening Agent in
Product Name: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Molecular Formula: FeSO4H2O
Molecular weight: 169.92
Solubility: it is soluble to water
1. It used as anti-anemia drugs, local convergence and blood tonic
in medical area.
2. It can be used for chronic blood loss caused by uterine
fibroids.Analytical reagent and raw material of ferrite
3. It used as Iron strengthening agent in feed additive;
4. Agriculture can be used as a pesticide to prevent and control
wheat smut, apple and pear scab, fruit tree rot; it also used as
nutritional supplements of food grade, such as iron strong agent.
5. It can also be used as fertilizer to remove moss and lichens
from tree trunks.
6. It is a raw material of e manufacture of magnetic iron oxide,
iron oxide red and iron blue inorganic pigments, iron catalyst and
polyferric sulfate .it is also used as chromatographic reagent.
Feature and Advantages:
We will pack in woven bag lined with plastic, net wt.25kgs or
We will arrange the shipment within 20days after received the