BUS Car 8 Channel Surveillance DVR H.264 Wireless 24 Hour Video
Product description for truck mdvr for school bus mobile dvr 4 ch
taxi car dvr support dual sd card
1. H.264 video compression, multi code stream.
2. Support 4CH 720P HD real-time video inputs. Also, support 8CH
analog/AHD cameras inputs or compound inputs for 2CH HD cameras and
2CH analog cameras.
3. With exclusive pre-allocated type vehicle file system
technology, it solved the file fragmentation problems which caused
by overwrite, SD card data loss and SD card couldn’t be found, keep
the data completed and stable.
4. 8-36V wide voltage power supply, super low power consumption.
With overload/ undervoltage/ shortcircuit/ reversing protection,
support all vehicles.
5. Support SD cards, at maximum 256G for single SD card
6. With watchdog abnormal restart protection function, it can
better protect the machine and video.
7. Delayed video recording functions when vehicle is shut down
(time settings can be up to 24 hours).
8. Various video recording modes to meet different demands, such as
automatic recording, manual recording, alarm recording, etc.
9. Support 8CH alarming inputs
10. Support voice broadcast, intercom and text schedule dispatch.
11. Support shockproof aviation connector, easy to plug or pull
out, with best quality and best price, stable and reliable.
12. With full enclosed lock design, it can prevent the man-made
sabotage effectively; Support mouse operating.
13. Support all vehicles, including bus, taxi, truck, school bus,
|Language||English, Chinese or Customized language.|
|OSD||Support for time, date, vehicle ID, image, etc.|
|GUI||OSD Interface||Can external connect to LCD and set the system specifications by
8CH 720P AHD/Analog/Compound video input, aviation connector,
1CH Compound video output with optional VGA output, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω.
Support 1CH full screen and 4CH division.
Single/4CH Pictures Preview, support full screen of event trigger
back view of car reversing
|Support 720P/D1/HD1/CIF, support at maximum 4 Channels 720P|
|Optional Recording for Grade 0-7. 0 is the highest and 7 is the
PAL:100 fps,CCIR625line,50 scenes
NTSC:120 fps,CCIR525line,60 scenes
CIF:256Kbps - 1.5Mbps,8 grades image quality for optional
HD1:600Kbps - 2.5Mbps,8 grades image quality for optional
D1:800Kbps - 3Mbps,8 grades image quality for optional
720P:800Kbps - 4Mbps,8 grades image quality for optional
Default automatic video recording, support ignition video
schedule video recording, alarm video recording, etc
|Audio||Audio Input||8CH Aviation connector inputs|
|Audio Output||1CH Aviation connector output,|
|Compression format||G.726, Speed for 8KB/s|
|Alarm Input||4CH level alarm inputs|
|Video Storage||Storage||Support at maximum 1*256G high capacity SD card|
|Support SD card local upgrade, remote upgrade automatically|
|File Format||H.264 general video format|
|File System||FAT32 exclusive file system|
|Video Playback||Video Search||Search recorded video files by recording time and recording method|
|Playback||Support at max 4 channel synchronous playback, suspend, forward,
|Support 2/4/8/16 times speed forward or backward|
|Security Management||User Password or administrator password management, support screen
|Expansion functions||TTS Voice broadcast||-|
|Series port expansion||Support external equipment connecting for advertising screen, PTZ
control, fuel sensor, etc|
Self-adaptive wide voltage input, with protect functions for
overload, undervoltage, short circuit, reversing connection, etc
|Power and Consumption||Input Voltage||DC:+8V - +36V|
|Consumption||Normal working < 14W, standby < 0.5W|
|Working environment||Temperature||-30℃ - +70℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|SD Card Type Series||Dimension||140*116*35MM|