· Prevent the cleaners and solvents travelling down the motor;
· Set speed and time with the keypad, convenient and accurate.
· Take button and start button interlock, prevent the substrate
· Add theTake/Absorb button to control the start and stop of the
pump, reduce the pumpnoise pollution and extend the pump life.
Specifications of the KW-4A Spin Coater :
· Spin-coater power: 100w,spin-coatinguniformity: ±2%, pump power:
350w, pumping speed:≥60L/MIN;
· Themotor is closed-loop control, there are two speed sections:
high-speed range: 1000-8500rpm,low-speed range: 500-8500rpm;
· Set timeof each speed section separately,time range of
high-speed: 0-999s,timerange of high-speed: 0-999s;
· Motor speed stability: ±1%, timing accuracy: ±20ppm;
· Speed indicatorrange: 0-9990rpm, precision: ±10rpm; Time
indicator range 0-999s, precision: ±20ppm;
· Voltage: AC100-240V, single phase;
· Dimensions: 215mm(W)×240mm(D)×220mm(H);
· Productweight: spin coater, 9 kg; pump, 8.5kg;
· Substratesizes: 5mm to 100mm round,72mm×72mmsquare.
PackingList of the KW-4A Spin Coater
KW-4A Spin Coater
|Spin Coater Power Cord||1|
Two stage spin process:
This approach allows dispensing at low speeds and homogenizing the
coating at high speed. The KW-4A spin coater can be used to deposit
metal oxide thin films, polymer coatings, and organic thin films on
a wide variety of substrates including SPI Supplies Silicon Nitride
Membrane Windows, Multi-Frame Arrays. The higher the spin speed,
the thinner the final spun coating.
The largest substrate, theoretically, would be a 9" (229 mm)
diagonal measurement. Normally, the largest standard size chuck for
the KW-4A is 6" (152 mm). Some space must be allowed between the
wall of the bowl and the substrate to avoid splash back, this being
the reason for the maximum size is less than the maximum bowl
diameter. A second reason has to do with the size of the motor and
the need for a larger motor for wafer sizes greater than 6". If one
is working with a very thin wafer, then it can be possible to
stretch the unit to its limits and coat an 8" wafer. However, one
would need a specially fabricated 8" chuck.
Selection of vacuum chucks:
It is important to order the chuck that seems best for your type of
work. We generally recommend the next smaller size chuck that is
just smaller in size than your largest substrate. It is imperative
that there be no exposed chuck surface, otherwise, the coating
liquid will be sucked away into the vacuum system, which of course
is quite undesirable. If you are working with samples of various
sizes, it might be beneficial to have more than one size chuck.
Vacuum chucks are available in aluminum or PTFE.
- The item will be shipped in three business days after the payment
- Seller from San Diego, California, on site local services
available for heavy equipments upon request
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance all
included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your
refernce of this KW-4A Spin coater:
Other related spin coaters for your choice: