Anping ISO factory Garden welded gabion retaining wall/Welded
gabion stone cage box/ Welded gabion Factory
Welded Gabions are widely used as temporary walls or decorative
walls with stones, shells or sand in it.
decorative wall in residence (it can be decorated with colorful
stones, colorful shells or plants).
temporary wall in special place (damming the river, temporary
protection, with normal stones in it).
Welded Gabion components: Welded Gabions is made up of welded
panels and lacing wire.
Material: Galfan wire, Hot-dipped galvanized wire.
- Material: Low carbon steel wire, Stainless steel wire
- Surface Finish: Electro galvanized, Hot-dipped galvanized, Galfan coated, PVC
- Connect Way: by Helical wire, by U post, H post
- Package: with pallet, or as per requirement
|Gabion Box Size||0.5m x 1m x 1m||1m x 1m x 1m||1m x 1.5m x 1m||1m x 2m x 1m|
|Double horizontal wires style is available|
|Mesh Hole Size||50mm x 50mm||50mm x 100mm||37.5mm x 100mm||75mm x 75mm|
Can be customized according to demands of customers.
|Nominal Box sizes ( m)||No. of diaphragms (no.)||Capacity per box (m3)|
|1.0 × 1.0 × 0.5||Nil||0.50|
|1.0 × 1.0 × 1.0||Nil||1.00|
|1.5 × 1.0 × 0.5||Nil||0.75|
|1.5 × 1.0 × 1.0||Nil||1.50|
|2.0 × 1.0 × 0.5||1||1.00|
|2.0 × 1.0 × 1.0||1||2.00|
|3.0 × 1.0 × 0.5||2||1.50|
|3.0 × 1.0 × 1.0||2||3.00|
|4.0 × 1.0 × 0.5||3||2.00|
|4.0 × 1.0 × 1.0||3||4.00|
How to install welded gabion box?
1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on
the bottom section of wire mesh.
2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh
openings in adjacent panels.
3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the
corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and
cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in
4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at
the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the
lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with
spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells
before filling with graded stones.
1. Control and guide of water or flood
2. Flood bank or guiding bank
3. Preventing of rock breaking
4. Water and soil protection
5. Bridge protection
6. Strengthening structure of soil
7. Protection engineering of seaside area.
Welded gabion box advantages:
Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry structures.
Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile
Can withstand any unpredictable movement or settlement without loss
Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
Quality finish and appearance is more aesthetically pleasing.
More rigid than woven mesh resulting in a more uniform finish when
Quicker and cheaper to install than Woven Mesh gabions because no
Special gabions sizes and mesh such as gabions with 4mm front mesh
and 3mm mesh else can be available.
50-100pieces per pallets. with accessories.
Welded gabion box is widely used in retaining wall structures,
rockfall and soil protection and so on. Welded gabions are filled
on site with hard and durable stone to form mass gravity
structures. And welded gabions are quicker and simpler to install
than woven mesh gabions.