SPC rigid core Vinyl flooring easy installation DIY indoor
What's SPC rigid core Flooring ?
SPC Vinyl Flooring stands for stone plastic composite vinyl
flooring.also known as Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) is the innovative new
flooring which possesses the natural look of marble or stone. It’s
a modern version of vinyl plank flooring. Its waterproof,
environmentally friendly, and durable as it is resistant to wear
and tear. On top of this, it comes in various exciting colors and
patterns. Similar to WPC vinyl, an SPC vinyl is an engineered luxury vinyl
that combines limestone and stabilizers to create an extremely
durable core. An SPC vinyl floor is still 100% waterproof, but more
wear resistant ,anti frade , adds stability, dent resistance .
The product is created in layers as follows from the bottom up:
- UV layer:This UV coating is the top layer of Spc flooring to make it anti
scratch ,resistand to different damage and and anti fading to the
sunlight near window of any other indoor enviroment
- Wear layer: This transparent layer is at the top. It provides resistance to
scratches and stains and is easy to keep clean.
- Vinyl layer: This layer provides the decoration for the plank. Colors and
patterns are printed onto the vinyl.
- SPC layer: This is the dense, waterproof core for the plank made of natural
limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride, and stabilizers. It provides
rigidity and stability for the plank.
- Under layer: This layer is generally made from IXPE or EVA foam, which provides
sound insulation and cushioning.
1. Easy of installation and maintenance.
2. Durable, fire resistance, waterproof.
3. Anti-aging, sound absorption.
4. Light weight, environmental protection.
5. Moisture and stain resistant.
|Viny flooring tile dimension||6"×36",7"×36",6"×48",|
|Wear layer thickness||0.3mm,0.5mm,0.7mm|
|Available Surfaces||Wood Grain Embossed ,Marble ,EIR ,Handscraped|
|Castor Wheel Test||EN425||Pass|
|Determination of Migration of Heavy Metals||EN71||None|
|Curling After Exposure To heat||EN434||≤1.2mm(80℃,6hrs)|
1: What is your terms of payment?
A:T/T or L/C.
2. What is your terms of delivery?
3. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to15 days after receiving your
advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items
and the quantity of your order.
4. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
5. Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay
the cost of freight.
6: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our
customers benefit .
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do
business and make friends with them, no matter where they come.
Name: Sophie Liu