Sintered NdFeB Magnet Industrial Magnets Super Powerful Magnet Neo
Ndfeb magnet,the third generation of rare-earth permanent magnet,is
the most powerful and advanced permanent magnet today.Ndfeb is
named as “Magnet King”for its high remanence,high
energy.Moreover,it has the high performance and high cost ration,
because of the rich rare earth resources in China and the
ever-changing production process and technological progress.It can
be easily formed into various sizes and different shapes ,such as
segment.ring,block and etc.
Sintered Rare Earth NdFeB Magnet: is one of the high performance
rare earth permanent magnets, which use neodymium (Nd), iron (Fe),
and boron (B) as their main ingredients.
Direction of magnetisation:
Special requirements for custom magnetization
Neodymium magnets (Nd-Fe-B) are composed of neodymium, iron, boron
and a few transition metals
Like SmCo magnets, NdFeB magnets are produced by the process of
powder metallurgical sintering. Sintered NdFeB magnets have the
character of brittleness and hard, thus need to be handled
This material is easy corrosive, so its surface is usually treated
with some special methods. The surface treatment method include
Because of its very high resistance to demagnetization, reasonable
temperature stability, high energy for size and good cost to
Applications: magnetic separators, linear actuators, microphone
assemblies, servo motors, DC motors (automotive starters), computer
rigid disc drives, alternators, printers and speakers
Attributes of NdFeB materials:
Very high resistance to demagnetization
High energy for size
Good in ambient temperature
Material is corrosive and should be coated for long term maximum
Size and Shape:D3--D280mm(round)Cylindrical, Ring, Square, Holed
Square, Watt, Arch, or Customized.
1) Excellent temperature stability
2) Small size and light weight
4)Relatively high energies characterize
5) High performance-to-price ratio,widely used
Usage of magnet
1). Electronics – Sensors, hard disk drives, sophisticated
switches, electro-mechanical devices etc.;
2). Auto Industry – DC motors (hybrid and electric), small
high-performance motors, power steering;
3). Medical – MRI equipment and scanners;
4). Clean Tech Energy – Water flow enhancement, wind turbines;
5). Magnetic Separators – Used for recycling, food and liquids QC,
6). Magnetic Bearing – Used for highly sensitive and delicate
procedures in various heavy industries.
1.Preparation of raw materials: IQC
2.Melting & strip casting: Analysis of element content, strip
casing structure and crystallization
3.Pulverizing and jet milling: Inspection of particle size
4.Pressing immagnetic field: Inspection of size and appearanceof
5. Sintering and aging:Inspection of size, appearance, density and
oxygen content magnets
6.Machining: Inspection of size and appearance of magnets
7.Coating: Inspecion of size, appearance of magnet, thickness,
adhesion and anti-corrosion
8.Magnetizing: Inspection of magnetic propertes of magnet
1. Customized Material Neodymium Grade: N35-N52, N35M-N50M,
N35H-N48H, N33SH-N45SH, N30UH-N35UH, N30EH-N35EH;
2. Customized Shaped magnet: Round / block / ring / cylinder /
countersunk / arc / segment other irregular shapes.
3. Custom packaging. Usually we packed the magnet with vacuum
polybag. Then packed in stop magnetic metal box. We can also make
the package as your requirements.
4. Customized Mark: to distinguish N pole and S pole.
5. Custom coating. We can coated in Nickel. Zinc, Chromium as your
6. Customized Working temperature: ＜80℃/ 80℃-200℃
1. More than 10-year magnet manufacturing experience, quality, lead
time, price and service have been gauranteed.
2. Professional R&D department, with a professional
3. Much Experienced Export Customs Declare Team.
4. Low MOQ and free samples.
Our Team Work Plan
1.Continuously effort to get some new technicial to meet customers
2. Reply your query within 12 hours
3. 3 days for magnet sample made
4. Timely Lead time in 3-10 days
5. Quality control from material prepared to products finished. And
apply the products test report.
6. Any query we would follow up after sales.
Our Shipping ways
1. By International Express: TNT, FedEx, DHL,UPS for your choose.
2. By Air , shipping from Shanghai airport to your destination
3. By Sea, shipping from Shanghai seaport to your destination
4. You assigned forwarder is acceptable.
If you have any nees and problem, please feel free to contact me!