1 inch AISI 304 Stainless Steel Solid Balls Baoding Balls For Hand
We are engaged in offering 304 Stainless Steel Balls to the
clients. We employ cutting edge technology for the manufacturing of
these 304 Stainless Steel Balls. The 304 Stainless Steel Balls are
known for excellent resistant to atmospheric corrosion, dyes, food
environments, sterilizing solutions and many organic and inorganic
materials. 304 Stainless Steel Balls are widely used in aerosol and
dispenser valves, medical applications, animal feeders, trigger
sprayers, finger pumps and food processing. Providing the best to
the clients, we are prominent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier
of 304 Stainless Steel Ball.
|Size Range||0.5mm to 25.4mm|
|Grades||100, 200, 500, 1000|
|Tensile Strength||80,000-180,000 PSI|
|Yield Strength||50,000-150,000 PSI|
|Elongation in Two Inches||55%-60%|
|Reduction in Area||55%-70%|
|Modulus of Elasticity||29,000,000 PSI|
|Magnetic||Slightly (Demag Process Available)|
|Aerosol Valves, Dispenser Valves, Medical Applications, Animal
Feeders, Trigger Sprayers, Finger Pumps, Food Processing, Medical
1. Heading – Ball blanks are cold headed from rolls of wire. The heading
machine cuts off a short cylinder of the material and a moving die
with a concave spherical cup drives the cylinder into a matching
cup in a fixed die. The result is a spherical shape, which is the
2. Flashing – The flashing operation removes the slight band and small
protrusions left on the surface by rolling them between the two
hard alloy plates under high pressure.
3. Heat Treat – The balls are hardened, if required, by heating them to a high
temperature in a furnace and then quenching them in a liquid bath.
4. Rough Grind – The hardened balls are precision ground by rolling them between
the faces of a fixed iron plate and a very hard fine-grit grinding
5. Finish Lap – The hardened ground balls are then rolled between two cast iron
plates. One plate is fixed while the other is rotated at a very low
speed. This critical process determines the final quality of each
6. Finishing/Cleaning – The final production operation cleans the finished balls and
adds a shiny luster to them.
7. Final Inspection – Balls are gauged, visually inspected and subjected to other
quality tests to insure every customer’s specifications are
8. Packaging – The balls are packaged in accordance with customer
specifications for shipping.
Factory Photo Gallary
Q: Can you provide sample free?
A: Yes ,we can provide free samples with in 0.5kg.
Q: What kind of payment terms you can accept?
A: We can accept T/T,L/C, Western Union and Paypal.
Q: What about your steel ball's quality?
A:Checking in the whole manufacturing process &100% inspection
before shipment ensure the quality of our products.
Q: What's your packing method?
A: Inner packing: Dry packing or oil packing are provided according
to you needs.
1) volatile rust preventive paper + poly bag + iron drum + wooden /
2) 25kg poly bag + carton + wooden pallet or wooden box.
3) customized packing.
Q: What’s your delivery time?
A: Within 3-30 days according to your required size and quantity.
Q: Is your steel ball competitive?
A: Yes, We are steel ball manufacture more than 20 years.