Gas Powered Forklift With Load Capacity 3.5Ton , Nissan Engine ,
1. The JAC gasoline and LPG forklift is ergonomically designed to
be safe, comfortable and efficient to operate as well as to
technically meet the demands of local and international customers.
This industrial forklift features an adjustable steering wheel and
seat and an operating system layout that is convenient and easy to
2. The engine is equipped with a suspension shock-absorption
device. The steering wheel is easy to maneuver and the low torque
steering gear makes pivot steering easy. Different models of our
gasoline forklift truck can be configured with various powerful and
cost-effective engines, such as the Chinese Guangqing GQ491 engine,
Japanese and K25 engine (4 cylinders /37.4kW), all of which meet
requirements for high performance, reliability, power, low noise,
low emissions, and low fuel consumption.
3. Superior Shell hydraulic oil protects key spare parts and
extends the service life.
4. Safe and comfortable seating is equipped with a warning system,
which alerts users when the seat belt is unfastened.
5. Exhaust fans in the gas forklift create a healthier working
6. Our LPG forklift truck has an integrated overhead guard that
protects the operators.
7. The eco-friendly design of the diesel forklift offers full
protection to both the user and the environment.
8. Small overall dimension,low centre of gravity, small turning
radius, and excellent manoeuvrability.
9. The frame and the steering axle of the material handling
equipment are engineered with shock absorber to reduce the impact
and maximize the comfort during operation.
10. Multiple engines for selection.
|1||Feture||Power Type|| ||LPG|
|5||Free lift height||mm||165|
|8||Min turning Radius||mm||2573|
|9||Min Right angle stacking aisle width||mm||3573|
|10||Min right angle aisle width||mm||2773|
|11||Min ground clearance||mm||130|
|12||Height of overhead guard||mm||2090|
|14||Performance||Max driving speed||Full load||km/h||18.5|
|15||Max Lifting speed||Full load||mm/s||420|
|16||Max drawbar pull||Full load||KN||28|
|18||Dimension||Overall length||Without forks||mm||2799|
|20||Height mast lifted(with backrest)||mm||4256|
|21||Height mast lowered||mm||2065|
|26||Self weight||Without load||Kg||4460|
|27||Drive||Battery||Voltage / Capacity||V/Ah||12/80|
|28||Engine||Model|| ||Nissan K25|
|31||Bore * sTROKE||mm||89×100|
|32||No.of Cylinder|| ||4|
|34||Fuel tank capacity||L||55|
|35||Transmission|| ||1/1manual shift|
|37||Supplement||Tire type (FR/RR)|| ||Pneumatic|
|38||Numbers of wheels||pcs||2/2|
|39||lowering speed (full load)||mm/s||493|
|40||Lowering speed ( unload)||mm/s||463|
|41||Axle load distribution (full load) (FR/RR)||kg||7015/945|
|42||Axle load distribution (unload) (FR/RR)||kg||1662/2798|