Fig Enery Conservation Microwave Sterilization Machine Conveyor
From the 1940s, Raytheon made the first microwave oven in the
1940s, and in the 1950s, along with the successful research of
high-power magnetrons, the United States and Britain have been used
in tunnels, twisted waveguides and other heaters. The application
of microwave energy has set off a new energy revolutionary action,
such as the use of microwaves combined with air or saturated steam
for the re-warming of fish, meat and poultry, food drying, puffing
and meat pre-cooking.
- Machine Name : Microwave drying machine
- Total Power Input: 180kW
- Model: HD-120CD
- Microwave Output Power: 120kW Tunnel structure, Power can be
- Microwave Frequency: 2450MHz±50MHz
- Dimensions: 18500×1450×1800㎜
- Height of Feeding : 60mm
- Width of Conveyer Belt: 1200mm
- Conveyor Speed: 0.5～10 m/min
- Operating Temperature: -5～40℃
- Surrounding: Without corrosive gas, conductive dust and gas
- Wooden Cases: Export standard fumigation wooden cases
Applications of Microwave Vacuum Dryer:
1. chemical material,medicine tablet or pill,such as watered
pills,water-honey bolus,honeyed bolus,condensed pill and Tibetan
2.all kinds of teas,herbs, flowers, green leaves,etc.
3.various dried meat, like beef, pork, chicken,duck, fish etc.
4. powder for various material,such as spices, other food
5. agricultural products,such as china date,nuts,grains,peanut,etc
6.snack food, fruit seeds, grains, peanuts, chips,etc.
1)High efficiency. As the industrial microwave dryer can be
absorbed easy by the materials which contain moisture, there is
very few wave wasting. Compare with the traditional ultrared rays
heating ways, it will save at least 30%.
2) Keeping fresh. The Sterilization is with lower temp, so the
nutritions inside the food can be protected well.
3) Easy to control. The microwave can be controlled easily. So it
can be used to dry the food continuously to save labor.
4) The material containing is easy to absorb microwave heat,
therefore, there is no other heat loss besides a small amount of
transmission loss. So higher thermal efficiency and more energy
saving, which is heating energy-saving1/3 over than the far
The characteristics of microwave drying machine:
1, linear, similar to visible light line.
2, reflective: meet conductors such as metal object reflection,
like the mirror reflected light, metal do not absorb microwaves.
3, absorbent, easily absorbed by the polar molecules (medium such
as water) and converted into heat energy.
4, penetrating: microwave not absorbed by non-polar molecules, not
hot but can penetrate the object.
Advantages of microwave drying machine:
2.keep original color and nutration
3.easy contol and operation
7.rapid uniform heating