WS2811 IC Flexible Colourful Magic Dream Colour Digital LED Strip
Lights SMD5050 60leds 12V DC
1. Available in RGB magic color WS2811 IC and SK6812 IC .
2. DC12V, 60leds/m, 14.4w/m, with amber, white and black
3. Cuttable every 3LEDs along the cutting marks, pack in reel,
5m/reel in normal,different length is available.
4. With 3M tape in the back, very simple to install at any
5. No ultraviolet and infrared radiation, low heat-release, long
lifetime for 35,000hrs.
6. No dark space and with 120° view angle.
7. CE and RoHS approved.
* 5m long with 150 RGB LEDs and 50 WS2811 ICs which are organized
in groups of 3 LEDs with 1 IC. Each group is addressable
individually, 3 LEDs in a group are showing the same color.
* It can be programmed with Arduino, FastLED library, Raspberry Pi,
FadeCandy, T1000S etc. It can also be controlled by SP105E, SP103E,
HC008 and other pre-programmed WS2811 controllers.
* Come with 3pin JST-SM connectors and separated power/ground wires
on both ends. Each group can be cut off at cutting line. You can
shorten, lengthen or bend it freely if you want.
* It comes with self-adhesive 3M tape on its back, so you can fix
it on any dry and flat surface without any screws and clips.
* It can be used to make led screen, led wall, advertising board,
outdoor advertising signs and widely applied to hotel, KTV, bars,
wedding party lighting, and so on.
|Voltage||DC12V||Drive mode||Constant voltage|
|Input current||60 mA||IP rate||IP 20||------|
|Light source||SMD5050||IP 65||PU/silicone glue|
|Lumen/LED||RGB||IP 67||Silicon tube|
|LED Qty||60leds/M , 300leds/reel||IP 68||Silicon tube + silicon glue|
|/||/||Back Tape||3M adhesive tape|
|R||620-625nm||Operating temp.||-40~60℃ (-40°F~+140°F)|
|G||520-525nm||Storage temp.||-40~60℃ (-40°F~+140°F)|
Comparing the FPC color and comparing the IP rate:
SMD 5050 LED Strip Dimension:
Normal packing :
A. Connector of strip to strip and connector of strip to power are
1. Cut along the mark line, tear a little bit 3M tape from the
mark. If 3M tape is not peeled off a little,
it will be not easy to insert the strip into the connector.
2. Pull the black plastic lock out from the connector, insert
3. Make sure the soldering pads fully touch the conjunction metal.
4. Push the plastic lock back towards the middle in the lock
5. Do not use too much strength while pulling the plastic lock,
otherwise it can destroy the connector.
B. Notes for flexible LED strip mounting:
1. Please make sure that the back-surface of SMD LED ribbons are
clean and dry. Dirt, oil, silicon oil, etc.
2. Make sure that the adhesive backing is removed completely to
guarantee perfect mounting.
3. After the SMD LED ribbon is well-positioned, press the strip
with an appropriate force.
1) Architectural decorative lighting.
2) Archway, canopy & bridge edge lighting.
3) Amusement park, theater & aircraft cabin mood lighting.
4) Emergency hallway lighting.
5) Auditorium walkway lighting.
6) Stairway accent lighting.
7) Concealed lighting.
8) Backlighting for signage letters.
9) Channel letter lighting.
10) Cove lighting.