Tilo High Illumination T259000 Color Temperature Illumination
Adjustable Transmission Light Box
T259000 high illumination, color temperature adjustable
transmissive light box is the latest camera test special light box
developed by Shenzhen Tilo Technology Co., Ltd. This product adopts
high power, high illumination, no stroboscopic, long life, stable
color temperature LED light source, providing professional lighting
environment for camera lens evaluation system.
T259000 high illumination,color temperature adjustable transmission
light box (Figure 1) mainly consists of: cabinet, handle, test
chart slot, transmissive panel, high illumination low illumination
shift switch, dimming knobs (high illumination and low illumination
knob) , low illumination knobs include: coarse and fine adjustment
knobs), test chart fixing screws, power sockets, power switches and
1. Transmittance uniformity > 90%.
2. Color temperature adjustable, range: 2300K--9000K
3. Illumination adjustable, range: 0—120000Lux
Dimming is divided into high illumination dimming and low
illumination dimming.Low-illumination dimming includes two
knobs,which are coarse adjustment & fine adjustment,the dimming
is more precise.
4. Light color is stable,no stroboscopic,life is more than 10,000
1. Light box dimensions: 41*14.5*33 CM (L*W*H*).
2. Light box transmission surface size: 29*22 CM (W*H).
3. Test chart slot size:36*8* 28.5 CM (L*W*H).
4. Use environment: 0-28 °C, relative humidity below 85%
5. Input voltage: AC100-240V 2.2A 50/60Hz
6. The maximum power consumption is 240W.
7. Weight: 7.2kg.
1. Be sure to connect the power supply that matches this product
before power on.
2. Place the probe of the illuminometer on the transmissive surface
of the light box and adjust the brightness of the light box by
turning the dimming knob as required .
High illumination dimming: Press the high/low illumination switch
to the high illumination end and turn the high illumination dimming
Low illumination dimming: Press the high/low illumination switch to
the low illumination end and rotate the coarse and fine adjustment
knobs for low illumination dimming.
3. After adjusting to the required illuminance, preheat for 5-10
minutes. After the light color is stable, insert the chart into the
light box slot.The chart is in the middle of the transmission
surface of the light box, twist the four fastening screws to fix it
(as shown in Figure 4) and test it.
1. The free warranty period for the light box is one year.
2. When performing maintenance on the light box, turn off the main
power and unplug the power cord.
3. Regularly (recommended 1 month) to clean the light box.If the
wall, bottom plate, and reflector of the light box are stained with
dust or fingerprints, fingerprints, etc., use a clean white soft
cloth to dip the dirt with water or a medium containing detergent.
It is strictly forbidden to use hard shaving and chemical solvent
decontamination to avoid damaging the surface coating of the wall
of the light box.
4. If the surface of the light box is damaged or discolored, it
should be replaced.
5. If you encounter a fault, please contact the manufacturer in
time. Do not replace the accessories yourself to avoid potential
safety hazards or damage to the light box.
1. Pay attention to the proper power supply and check the power
label on the back of the light box before use.
2. Place a minimum distance of 50 cm between each light box or
between the light box and the wall. Make sure that the light box is
kept at a safe distance from flammable and combustible materials.
It should be placed in a cool, well-ventilated area (such as a fan
or air-conditioning wind blown to the location).
3. It is recommended that the continuous use time should not exceed
2 hours under the highest illumination conditions.
4. The light box can no longer be used in an environmentally
5. Be careful not to place the light box in a location near wet
water and water pipes and fire sprinklers. Keep the surrounding
6. Use a clean, lint-free white cloth with water or water
containing a small amount of neutral detergent to remove stains
from the surface of the light box.Do not wipe with chemical
solvents and scratch with hard objects.
7. When performing maintenance on the light box and replacing the
light source, turn off the main power.
T259000 high illumination color temperature adjustable transmissive
light box color viewer is widely used for digital camera, phone
camera, video camera,security cameras, car camera, etc lens camera
test quality control.
Dimensions in MM
Shenzhen ThreeNH Technology Co., Ltd
Add:F/6, Block 5B, Skyworth Inno Valley, Tangtou 1st Road, Shiyan,
Baoan District, Shenzhen China.
Tel: 0086-755-2719 8826 Ext: 639
Fax: 0086-755-2719 0609
Cell No.: 0086-138 2314 1801