Since the oxidized polyethylene has a certain hydroxyl group in its
molecular chain, its compatibility with the polar resin is
significantly improved, which is superior to polyethylene wax. The
internal and external lubrication of PVC is relatively balanced;
the oxidized polyethylene wax of our factory is added to the hard
transparent and opaque PVC formula, which is superior to other
lubricants. It is widely used in PE, PVC cable manufacturing, PVC
profiles, pipe production, and is an excellent new plastic
processing lubricant. It can also be used as a raw material for the
production of softeners, car waxes and leather softeners.
- High softening point and good hardness
- Increase the plastification and flowability of the melt.
- Enhance demoulding, perfect glossiness and increase production
- Compared with normal polyethylene was, OPE wax significantly
improve the compatibility with emulsion, filler, pigment, resin and
has better property of dispersion..
CAS : 68441-17-8
|Physical form||White powder (granule)|
|Acid value (mgKOH/g)||16-25 Acid value can be customized|
|Bulk density (kg/m³)||About 600|
- Used as rubber and plastic processing lubricant, release agent and
phase solvent, especially suitable for PVC foam products and rigid
PVC transparent and non-transparent products.
- Used as processing aids for emulsions, paints, hot melt adhesives,
shoe polishes, floor wax and various waxes.
- Used as Dispersants, lubricants, brighteners, coupling agents in
pigments or fillers of various masterbatches.
- Used as a dispersant and anti-rub agents for paints and inks.
Packing and Storage:
25kg/ Woven bag.
No decomposition at room temperature, but should be stored in a
cool and dry place. Keep away from hot, fire source, avoid direct
sunlight. Recommended storage and mixing areas have good
ventilation conditions to avoid inhalation. Transportation
according to the general chemicals.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are manufacturers in china for many years
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A2: Within one week after receiving deposit.
Q3: Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A3: Yes we could offer the sample for free charge but you should
pay the cost of freight
Q4: What is your terms of payment ?
A4: We support T/T,L/C and so on .