Custom factory manufacturer ABS/PS plastic vacuum forming products
Over the past 5 years,we have invested several million dollars in
equipment for our 6000 square meter manufacturing facility.This
investment in equipment means that we can manufacture more custom
parts, with higher quality results and in less time than the
In the past five years, our company has won the trust of famous
brands at home and abroad with excellent product quality and
excellent service, and has established long-term cooperation with
them. We are proud of this and will continue to work hard.
Depart from the past and progress into the fature future
Abs custom thermoformer cover thick plastic vacuum formed plastic
Polybag + export carton, or as request
50% before production, 50 % before shipping.
Delivery T ime
Can be change by customers requirements
Thick plastic vacuum forming thermoforming process products
1. both transparent and cloured plastics.
2. With our own mold technicians and mold CNC machine,very low
3. Eco-friendly,no-toxic, pass SGS test.
4. good for hotel, supermarket , house
5. Good quality management and good teamwork.
Vacuum forming is a plastic manufacturing process involves the
measured heating of a thermoplastic sheet material to an optimal
temperature where its shape may be formed to a specific design with
the use of a male mold. The change in the physical shape of the
preheated thermoplastic is accomplished through vacuum force. Once
it cools, the sheet takes on the shape of the tool. With our
3-dimensional trimming equipment, Mayfield Plastics can then trim
out the completed part with a high degree of precision.
Vacuum forming is best suited to large parts with moderate volumes.
It offers lower cost tooling and quicker prototyping than other
alternatives. Vacuum forming is better alternative to other
manufacturing methods such as complex fabricated sheet metal or
fiberglass, in large, complex shapes which require a lot of metal
fabrication, grinding and finishing. Vacuum forming also compares
favorably to injection molding for low to moderate volume parts.
Some of the advantages of custom vacuum forming are:
Applications of custom vacuum forming are seen in many industries,
including medical equipment panels & enclosures, engine covers
for the aerospace, transportation and construction, and rail-car
interior trim and seat components.
Materials most frequently used in vacuum forming are
- ABS – very common, available in a variety of colors and textures
and flame retardant grades (UL94-V0), good impact resistance
- PC – good impact resistance and resistance to high temperatures
- HDPE – impact, chemical and cold temperature resistant; cost
- TPO – durable and impact resistant, available in high gloss finish
- HIPS – low cost, available in a variety of colors & easy to
- PVC – available in flame retardant, in a range of colors &
textures, rigid and impact resistant