HG-120 Stainless Steel Vegetable Dehydrator Beef Jerky Drying Fruit
1. Product introduction
Generally, there are heating pipes. Fruit Dehydrator with circulating fans can be called hot air circulating ovens,
because regardless of the structure of the oven, the wind direction
is horizontal or vertical. In the end, the hot air is circulated
inside, so it can be called hot air circulating oven, such as
electric drum. Air oven, open door high temperature sterilization
oven, etc. However, most of the hot air circulating ovens in the
general industry are specifically referred to as the oven shown
above. Other ovens have evolved from the oven shown above. For
example, with the requirement of high temperature sterilization,
the fan is changed to an air-cooled standardized ring. The fan, the
front and rear doors, and the air duct have also been changed, and
it becomes a high-temperature sterilization oven. The hot air
circulation oven shown in the above figure is divided into five
standard models: single door bicycle oven, two door two car oven,
two door four car oven, three door six car oven, four door eight
2. Fruit Dehydrator working principle
Fruit Dehydrator air circulation system adopts a fan circulating air supply mode,
and the air circulation is uniform and efficient. The wind source
is driven by the circulating air supply motor (using the
non-contact switch) to drive the wind wheel through the heater, and
the hot air is sent out, and then the air is taken into the air
chamber through the air passage, and then the used air is sucked
into the air passage to be recirculated as a wind source. Use for
heating. Ensure indoor temperature uniformity. When the temperature
value oscillates due to the operation of the switch door, the air
circulation system quickly resumes the operation state until the
temperature value set by the oven is reached.
3. Hot air circulation oven control system
(1) The oven adopts the digital display temperature control
instrument with PID control mode, and is equipped with the
thermosensitive element probe to form the automatic constant
temperature control. The temperature control precision is
sensitive, and the temperature is selected, the normal temperature
is up to 250 ° C, and the setting is arbitrarily selected. The
oven's working chamber temperature can be read directly from the
(2) Timing control of the oven: Timing range (0S-99.9H), the
control mode of the oven can be selected according to the
customer's work requirements (starting time or constant temperature
timing). After the set time is reached, the oven automatically cuts
off the heating. Dip the DIP switch directly on the control panel
of the oven.
(3) The temperature control part is the core part of the hot air
circulation oven, and mainly compares the temperature signal
measured by the sensor with the set value. If the measured value of
the sensor is lower than the set value, the temperature controller
outputs a pulse signal to trigger the conduction of the thyristor
control panel, so that the hot air circulation oven is in a heating
state; if it is higher than or equal to the set value, the
thyristor Stop working and disconnect the heating system. The
company's products use PID controllers. The PID controller contains
three basic control laws, namely proportional (P), integral (I) and
emblem (D) control laws. Each control law plays a different role.
They can be applied separately or in combination. The controller
adopts the most effective control method for the control object
with large hysteresis characteristics. The anti-integral saturation
PID control method is: when there is a deviation between the
measured value and the set value, the meter output continuously
heats the wire and continues to heat until the measured value is
The settings are equal. Because of the role of D, the instrument
has advanced adjustment function, which improves the dynamic
control of the instrument, shortens the adjustment time, and is
displayed by the LCD. The sensor is a commonly used Pt100 and has a
switching output. The controller is equipped with an AC contactor
and an original switch, a dissolved wire, an alarm lamp, etc. to
form a control loop circuit, that is, the AC220V is connected to
the "normally open" terminal of the AC contactor, and the switch of
the temperature controller controls the AC contact. The suction
coil of the device is used for control purposes.
(4) Hot air circulation oven can also be equipped with PLC touch
screen intelligent control system according to customers' actual
4. Hot air circulation oven technical parameters
(1) Heating heat source: steam, electricity, far infrared, electric
(2) Use temperature: steam heating: 50-140 ° C, up to 150 ° C. The
electric and far infrared heating temperatures are 50-350 °C.
(3) Control system: The hot air circulation oven is equipped with
an automatic control system and a computer control system.
(4) Steam pressure: 0.2-0.8 MPa (2-8 kg/cm 2 ).
(5) Power consumption: It is equipped with electric heating
according to HG-60 hot air circulation oven to calculate 9kw,
(6) The oven use temperature is greater than 140 or less than 60,
which needs to be explained in advance.
5. Hot air circulation oven operating procedures
(1) The oven must be well grounded in accordance with the
temperature range specified on the oven nameplate.
(2) Flammable items such as oil pans, oil drums, cotton yarns,
cloth scraps, etc. shall not be stacked near the oven, and washing,
painting and painting shall not be carried out next to the oven.
(3) The high-temperature power supply wire of suitable
specifications should be selected and the ground wire should be
connected as required.
(4) In order to avoid destroying the constant temperature state of
the oven and reducing the number of door opening, if a glass door
can be observed through the glass door.
(5) Do not store items in the oven, such as tools, equipment parts
and oil volatiles.
(6) Parts washed with gasoline, kerosene, alcohol, banana water
flammable liquid and painted articles should be placed at room
temperature for 15-30 minutes. After most of the flammable liquid
has evaporated, it can be placed in the oven. Bake, indoors should
pay attention to ventilation.
(7) The oven should not be cleaned during work, and should not be
wiped with gasoline.
(8) Non-metallic items should be placed in a hot air circulation
oven for heating, and must be carried out in accordance with the
(9) Before use, check the automatic control device of the hot air
circulation oven to indicate whether the signal is sensitive and
effective, and whether the electrical circuit insulation is intact