Whaleflo BW4003A is the new design compare with BW1000A,BW2000A, BW3000A and
The difference among them is the different voltage, For BW 40003A, the voltage is 110V AC -240V AC.
Pump recipe-quality water from commercial bottles to ensure
better-tasting hot and cold beverages.
The Bottled Water System is designed to work with coffee/tea
makers, refrigerator ice and water dispensers,
espresso carts and portable sinks or any use requiring portable
potable water.The Bottled Water System is also
designed for convenience.The pump automatically shuts off when the
water source is depleted and restarts when water is restored.
Its compact size supports easy mounting.
Liquid bottle dispenser is ideal for mobile locations or home users
who can't or don't want to direct plumb. The Bottled Water
Dispensing System will deliver the water under pressure to an
individual drinking water faucet, the water inlet of a refrigerator
for the ice-maker and chilled drinking water tap, and to certain
commercial coffee / tea brewers.
1.Easiest way to connect this to your filtration kit/espresso
2.Float switch for auto shut-off when bottle is empty
3.Built-in check valve to prevent back flow
4.Universal seal cap fits most water containers
5.Includes 6m discharge hose6.Easy installed
Float switch for automatic shut-off when bottle is empty
Built-in check valve to prevent back flow
Universal seal cap fits most water containers
Compact size for easy mounting
THE DISPENSER INCLUDE:
- Suction wand and hose assembly.
- Pump module with On/Off switch.
- 6 foot cord with plug.
- 20 feet of 1/4" discharge tube
- Universal seal cap: Fits any 3, 5, and 6 gallon plastic water
- Installation and maintenance instructions.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark
cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Whaleflo Diaphragm Pump Provides dependable run dry capabilities,
extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to
minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and
control box from damage.
System Will Not Dispense Water
- Check on/off switch position
- Check power to dispensing system
- Check location of suction wand in bottle
- Check for empty bottle
- Check for air in system
Discharge Tube Leaks At Fitting
- Push tube all the way into tube stop
- Remove tube and cut 1/4 in.(6.35mm)off end,square and reinstall
- Check correct tube size in fitting,tube size is 1/4
in.(6.35mm)O.D.Fitting should be 1/4 in.(6.35mm)I.D.
System Gets Warm and Turns Off
- Check the float switch
- Check for leaks in discharge tube
System Will not Shut-Off
- Check for leaks in tubing system
- Check for leaks at bube fittings
- Check for leaks at faucet,ice maker or refrigerator water valve
- Check pressure switch by turning faucet off and on
- Check float switch position in bottle
System Continually Turns Off and On While in Use
- Check for restriction devise at appliance inlet.
- Check for filter unit in line.
- Check for internal filters in the refrigerator
Sample order is very welcome to have a test, if need more technical
specification, pls send email to us !