5tons Per Day Ice Tube Making Machine With Siemens PLC Control
KINGWELL KW-T 1-60ton/hr series tube ice making machine
Mainly apply for human consumption such as freeze drinks, mix
wines, cool food stuffs, and industrial sphere like chemical
cooling, food processing, fisheries, poultry-processing, meat
KINGWELL Tube Ice Machine from 1ton/day to 50tons/day.The ice is
bright crystal, clean and beautiful tube ice. It is widely used in
hotels, bars, drinking store, gas station, restuarant etc.
|External diameter||Standard length||Freezing time/circle|
* All the parts which are contacting water and ice are made with
food grade stainless steel 304.
* Easy and safe operation: we use PLC micro-computer program and
touch screen to control the machine, so it is easy to operate the
machine; all the wires are well-protected, and the Freon gas is a
kind of stable and safe gas, so it is safe to operate it.
* Simple and economic packaging system: we can design a storage bin
with a screw conveyor on its bottom, so you can take the ice out
and pack them into plastic bags easily.
* Kingwell machine could make very transparent tube ice even
without water purifier.
PLC Program controller
Brand: Germany brand
This PLC is just as the brain for a human being, it controls all
the electrical parts of the machine, to guide all part when to work
and stop, so the whole ice making and ice falling process are
totally automatic. SiEMENS brand is also widely used over the
We have very experienced engineering team, could design ice factory
for you accordingly.
- Offer video & operation manual to guide installation and
- Field installation, commissioning and training if needed.
- Reply within 24hours.
- Online guidance and telephone guidance support.
- Field maintenance and repair service if needed.
KINGWEll Tube Ice Machine
KINGWELL is the professional refrigeration equipment manufacturer,
located in Guangzhou,China. We mainly produce flake ice machine,
tube ice machine, block ice machine, plate ice machine, cube ice
machine, Ice crusher, and all kinds of low temperature ice storage