Handmade High Mountain Badger Shaving Brush #AAC122 with Resin
* Brush head material: 100% High Mountain Badger Hair
* Brush knot size: 22mm, 55mm loft, 60mm wide.
* Handle: Fine Lathe turned resin handle, 36mm diameter; 49mm
* Standing height: 110mm.
* Brush hair material: The brush head is made of 100% High Mountain badger hair. We
harvest the hair from the badgers live in the high latitude area of
Northweat and Northeast of China. The hair is stiff and strong, yet
very sorft at tips, just like the Super Silvertip badger hair. The
black ring is about twice wider than silvertip badger. So many
people call it double ring badger. The hair can be almost white at
the tips. These brushes are firm at the base, yet incredibility
soft at the tips.
* Handmade brush head: All the shaving brush heads are handmade. We can make the head in
bulb shape, fan shape and ball shape. Bulb shape brush head is a
middle shape between fan shape head and ball shape head. It is
prefered by most client. So if you don't require the shape of the
head. We 'll make it in bulb shape.
* Resin Handle: The handle is made fine resin. It is lathe turned and hand
polished handle. It makes its shape very standard.
Packing: Black gift box.
Processing Time: About 15 - 25 days due to the quantity.
* Using china post air mail,shipping time:40-45 days.
* EMS, TNT, shipping time: 5-7 days.
How To Care For the Brush:
1. Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the
same shampoo that you use to wash you hair. Some also like to use a
2. NEVER boil your brush.
3. Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the badger
hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter’s brush.
4. Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
5. Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each
use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
6. Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat).
Instead, use a brush stand so the remaining water can move away
from the base of the hairs.
7. To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest
between uses. Instead, place the stand on vanity top to allow
proper air circulation.
8. If you use a brush in a travel kit, be sure to take it out to
dry thoroughly upon your return.
Mr. Baldwin (manager)
Tel: 0086-318-7885182 Mobile:0086-13932827118