Lemon extract,lemon powder,Citric acid,vitamin C,Dehydrated fruit
powder, plant extract
|Appearance||Yellowish brown powder or white fine powder (Relate to Purity)|
|Extract solvent||Water & Alcohol|
|Sieve Analysis||95% pass through 80 mesh sieve|
|Loss on Drying||<5%|
|Total Plate Count||Max. 1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||Max. 100cfu/g|
|Storage:||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from
light, moisture and pest infestation.|
|Shelf life:||2 years when properly stored.|
- English name: Lemon powder
- Latin Name: Citrus limon (L.)
- Main Specification : 5% citric acid
- Active Ingredient: Vitamin C/ citric acid
- Apperance: Yellowish brown powder
- Test Method: HPLC
- Part Used: Fruit
1). It has the antioxidant, anti-infective and anti-shock effect;
2). It has the anti-mutagenesis and the anti-allergy effect.
3). It has also been used in medicine in the treatment of
intestinal disorders, as an anti hemorrhagic, as a plasma extender,
and for other purposes.
1. Eriocitrin and Hesperidin in dietary lemon flavonoids play a
role as antioxidant vivo
2. It has
anti-carcinogenic actions.It also demonstrats some ability to
favorably affect lipids and to treat some vascular disorders in
3. Hesperidin is useful in cancer and immune disorders.
4. Hesperidin has significantly increased HDL-cholesterol while
lowering total lipid and triglyceride plasma levels.