Marigold Flower Extract lutein , lutein 5%,marigold flower
garland/silk marigold flowers
Marigold Flower Extract lutein
|Appearance:||Orange yellow powder|
|Herb Source:||Flower ofMarigold Extract|
|Specification:||5%, 10%, 20% by HPLC|
|Shelf Life:||2 years when properly stored.|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp|
|Melting Point:||190 °C|
|Package:||1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your
Particle Size 100% pass 80 mesh
Used as a colorant
1. Lutein is a excellent colorant used in food and cosmetic.
American Food and Drug Administration(FDA)
has permit the application of lutein extracted from marigold to
2. Used as a feed additive to put color on egg yolk, fur, and flesh
of poultry, aquatic product and birds.
1. Lutein is one of basis in lens and retina of the eye, can
prevent Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD),
and improve eyesight.
1. Lutein can reduce blood sugar in type I diabetes patients
effectively. Besides , it has the function of
dilation of blood vessels.
2. Is easily absorbed by human stomach and small intestine. With
its function of antioxidants, it also has
the function of anti-cancer.
3. adjust blood-fat, prevent low density lipoprotein against anti
oxidation, and thereby alleviate cardiomyopathy.
Can enhance human immunity and prevent coronary disease and
1. Lutein as skin cancer inhibitor and care skin.
2. Lutein as inhibitor of LDL cholesterol Oxidizing.
3. Lutein as inhibitor of tumor and cancer.
4. Lutein and its oxidative metabolites in chemoprevention of
5. Lutein as inhibitor of blood-vessel clogging.
6. Lutein delays lung aging. Lutein as inhibitor of arthritis.
7. Lutein as AMD inhibitor,Cataract inhibitor.