Chlorogenic Acid powder/Eucommia ulmoides Oliver extract/Eucommia
English name:Eucommia leaf P.E.
Active ingredients:Chlorogenic acid
About the Eucommia Extract
Eucommia is mainly grown in temperate regions of Asia mostly in
China such as Guizhou, Sichuan, Hunan. The medicinal use of
Eucommia ulmoides dates back to ancient Traditional Medicinal
Chinese (TCM) including the texts of Yellow Emperor’s Internal
Classic (Huangdi Neijing) (475-221BC) .
It has been used classically as a combination with other medicinal
herbs or as a single agent to treat lower back pain and knees and
strengthening the tendons and bones. In addition, it has also been
used for prevention of miscarriage In modern medicine, majority of
the preliminary data lend support to its use in osteoporosis,
arthritis, hypertension with purported actions such as anti-oxidant
and anti-inflammatory properties.
From the long historical usage of over 2000 years and numerous
preclinical and clinical studies, Eucommia ulmoides proves to be
safe and non-toxic.However, there is no substantial evidence on its
use during pregnancy, lactation and childhood.
1. Anti-bacterial, anti-virus and improving immune functions.
2. Diuretic, choleretic and lowering blood pressure.
3. Accelerating metabolism and aging prevention.
4. Degradating,anti-oxidation and anti-aging.
5. Improve sexual powder and energizing.
6. Weight loss and preventing diabetes.
7. Anti-mutation and anti-tumor effects.
8. Feed additive