13VA Portable Medical Enteral Feeding Pump With Flow Rate 1ml～300ml
State (Beijing) Medical Technology Co., Ltd. established in 2 00 2,
is a High-tech medical products enterprise combining R & D,
production ,sales and after-sale together, specialized in Medical
Ultrasonic Instruments, E N T Workstation, Medical Endoscope
Imaging Systems, Colposcope Digital Imaging System, Spectral
Treatment Unit, Medical Illumination lights, Medical Air
Disinfection Machine, X-ray machines, Multi Parameter Patient
Monitor, Red Light Therapy Equipment, Enteral Feeding Pump,
Intermediate Frequency Massage and etc. We constantly develop
high-quality electric medical devices by adopting the domestic
advanced technical facilities to blend the computer information
process technology and clinical medicine research perfectly.
Enteral Feeding Pump is a transfer device which controlled by
microcomputer .It can deliver gastrointestinal nourishment and
common intravenous fluds in hospital and family.The advantage is an
imitation of gastric motility rhythm. It is suitable for patients
who without swallowing ability delivery nourishment to intestines
or stomach.The pump with interrupt,required volume and many others
alarm function, to ensure delivery safe and reliable.
Enteral feeding pump consists of shell,control panel,pump cover and
peristaltic pump.Through peristaltic pump squeeze pump tubs to
reach delivery nourishment.There is a microcomputer in the pump,it
can control pump work status,flow rate,required volume and complete
alarm,stop pump function.
Technical Parameters & Working Conditions:
1) Daily cleaning:Using wet cloth dip a little detergent wipes the
shell,then wipe off the detergent with a clean cloth.Finally, wipe
with a dry cloth to dry.
2) Replace the fuse:Unscrew 4 screws in the back pump cover open
pump,then unscrew the fuse casing to replace fuse.Fuse
3) When don't use,Please cleaning pump case and placed on dry
4) Please full charged for don't use for long time.And examination
battery before next use,to ensure the battery can work.
Transportation And Storage:
1. Transportation and storage conditions:
b) Relative Humidity:10％～95％；
c) Atmospheric Pressure:500 hPa～1060hPa；
2. Before transport the pump must be packed accroding to factory
3. Can not pressure,direct sunlight ,rain and snow during transport
4. Must stored in non corrosive gas,well ventilated condition