Economic CNC Punch Press 20 Ton / sheet metal hole punch machine /
cnc punch press machine
The user-friendly Siemens 808D CNC system offers everything you
need to fit the high demands of contemporary punching by offering a
wide-variety of punching solutions. The high speed control, fast
processing and intuitive user interface result in an innovative
system capable of handling simple and complex tasks alike. From the
initial idea to the production of individual parts, the T Siemens
808D CNC system is your ideal partner.
1. Siemens AC servo motors on all axis
2. High precious positioning possibility with linear sledge system
on all axis.
3. Platform type on bridge side or Portable CNC control panel
4. CNC control outputs/inputs for vacum table & filtering unit
5. High vacuming capability with lower energy consaption
6. High vacuming capability with lower energy consaption
7. Independent cutting table system
8. Multi head Plazma and multi head oxy fuel cutting possibilities.
9. +/- 0,02 mm positioning accuracy.
10. +/- 30m/min positioning speed.
1. Touch-screen 15″
2. Costumizable interface
3. CAM with graphic interface grafica on the machine
4. Value for money
5. Saving standard tools cost of 30%
6. Entrylevel machine
7. Multi-tools 5-10 stations
8. Thequickest tool change on the market
9. Auto-index punching unit
10. Multi-tools with Auto-index tools
11. Machine functions to realize embossments, tapping, bending and
high speed forming
12. FANUC numerical control with 2 years of warranty
13. Integrated punches guide
SERVO-ELECTRIC PUNCHING UNIT
Motor Brusheless FANUC
Stroke, speed, acceleration and penetration of the tool fully
Absence of hydraulic oil
SoftPunch functions for noise reduction working hight thickness
380 strokes/min & step 25,4 mm
380 strokes/min & step 25,4 mm
7.5-inch LCD color monitor
Rear port: Connect the machine control panel USB interface, RS232C,
distributed and integrated I / O
1. Axis, independent digital control of three-dimensional
2. the servo motor controlled precision ball screw drive and
3. the three-dimensional coordinates can be manually fast, slow
moving and incremental movement.
4. the absolute coordinates and relative coordinates programming.
5. screw backlash software compensation.
6. decimal data input.
7. using ISO standard NC code programming.
8. recall, modify, delete, insert other editing functions.
9. the dry run self-diagnostics, the program displays an error.
10. overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating, wrong phase protection.
11. breakpoints continue processing functions.
1. ‘O’ Frame design tested by Finite Element Analysis software,
precisely machined and stress relieved to ensure high precision
2. Hydraulic punching with indexable tool station through 360° in
increments of 0.001°
3. Punching, cutting and forming processes subject to optional
tooling fitted -controlled by the CNC according to material
4. Capable of producing not only 2D components but when fitted with
special tools can create 3D forms which wouldn’t be possible when
using a profiling process
5. High nibbling rate of 600 hits per minute in 1mm pitch
6. High capacity motors and precision guides on all axes able to
reach high operational speeds
7. Rigid beam with fitted with two sheet clamps capable of
positioning sheets of up to 8mm thickness
8. Very accurate repeatability of 0.04mm
9. Clamping force adjusted by CNC from 100kg to 1000kg
10. Repositioning feature
11. High processing speeds and data transfer rates
Flexible Turret Concepts
1. Thick turret tooling concept is used with all stations bushed.
It can be equipped with up to six indexable multi-tool stations
(center). Station-to-station indexing is done in three seconds or
2. All dies are positioned below the table surface preventing
marking of the sheet. Micro tags can be reduced to minimum for more
Technical Parameters of the Hydraulic Driven CNC Turret Punch Press
|Item / Model||SMART-SF-20T|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max. Tool Size||mm||Φ88.9|
|Max. Sheet Size(One-time repositioning)||mm||1250×5000|
|Punching Accuracy||mm||± 0.1|
|Driving System||Drive Type||Servo V.R.|
|AC Motor Power||kW||16|
|Max. Sheet Weight||kg||150|
|Max. Marking Rate||h.p.m||1800|
|Max. Punching Rate (10mm stroke)||1mm pitch||h.p.m||1000|
|Max. Feed Rate||m/min||110|
|Quantity of Rotary Station||40(4)/50(2IT/2MT)|
|Rotary Station||Exchangeable Tool Type||C/D/MT6A/E|
|Quantity of Secondary Indexing Sub-tools||12|
|Quantity of Control Shaft||pcs||6+1(X/Y1/Y2/T/C/C1/A)|
|Product Name||CNC Punch Press 20 Ton|