Home > Other Boards >

Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof

Categories Waterproof Wall Panels
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Model Number: OS1020
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Place of Origin: CHINA
MOQ: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Name: Middle groove waterproof wall panels 8 inch width, printing surface
Width: 8 inch
Weight: 2.3 kg/m2
Surface treatment: Printing
Component: 45% PVC virgin resin, Calcium carbonate
Type: Middle groove
Port: Shanghai
Lead time: 10-15 days
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof

Middle groove waterproof wall panels 8 inch width, printing surface


Quick details

NameMiddle groove waterproof wall panels 8 inch width, printing surface
ColorPrinting
Weight2.3 kg/m2
PackageUsually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film
Payment30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL
Lead time15-20 days for 1*40' container
CertificateSGS, ISO

Main features


1Many color design for your choice
2Can be used for new construction or retrofit
3Comes in standard and custom lengths
4Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
5Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
6Cheaper cost than other wall systems like painted drywall.
7Hidden fasteners
8Beautiful appearance

Application

PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.

We can use the pvc wood panels in any place of interior decoration, such as the hotel, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, it is matched well with any decoration material. you can decorate the wall and ceiling quickly without paint. Especialy it is an idea material for ceiling and bathroom, where is moisture and oil.



Installation Instructions

1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.

2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal

3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a 4.5mm*15mm screw into it.

4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.

5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the groove of ceiling panel.

6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first panel.

7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.

8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.

9) Close the corners with cornice

10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.


QUALITY CONTROL:

  • Since preparing material to the finished products, every steps are controlled by our QC and sales.
  • While order are under producing, we will select some samples for testing.
  • After finished producing, every pieces will be checked one by one by QC.
  • Before loading, our worker will check the products appearance and package

Quality Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly