Home > Other Boards >

Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant

Categories Waterproof Wall Panels
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Model Number: OS1032
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Place of Origin: CHINA
MOQ: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Supply Ability: 300000 sqm per month
Delivery Time: 15-20 work days after deposit
Packaging Details: 10 pcs per bag in PE film or packed with cartons
Name: 300×6 mm hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels for South Asia
Width: 30 cm
Thickness: 6 mm
Weight: 2.4 kg/sqm
PVC ratio: 40%-60%
Lead time: 15-20 days
Surface treatment: Hot stamping
Port: Shanghai
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant

300×6 mm hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels for South Asia


Specification

HS CODE: 39259000

Model: OS1032

Weight: 2.4 kg/sqm

Size: 30cm * 6mm

Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight

Sample: We can supply free samples for checking

Warranty: 15 years life time is promised

Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port

Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs


Advantages


1. Self-fire extinguishing, non-flammable.
2. It is impenetrable by insects and termites, and won't rot or rust.
3. Resistance to weather/ special chemicals, waterproof/washable.
4. The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any peeling.
5. Easy to be cut, drilled, nailed and riveted. DIY is all right.
6. Quick maintenance and no need of painting.
7. The simple and fast installation can save a lot of time and manpower cost.


Product description


Product name300×6 mm hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels for South Asia
Product IntroductionOur waterproof PVC wall panels are a cost effective and simple to install solution for cladding inside shower cubicles and wet rooms, ensuring a low maintenance finish which is easily wiped down to keep it looking fresh. It can be fixed on any surface. You can now clad over the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panels.
MaterialPVC resin
Width (mm)Length (mm)
30 cm5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ
Delivery DetailsWithin15- 20 Days after confirm the order
Packing details1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

The PVC Ceiling boards can be used on bathroom, kitchen or room of the house to give you that clean fresh look. ideal to help where moisture is a problem or rooms with poor or little ventilation is present. it is matched well with any decoration material.


Application


As interior decoration materials, pvc wall panels have many advantages, waterproof, fireproof, sound proof, easy to install and clean. this material can match any other decoration materials, it is an ideal decoration material espacial for wall and ceiling. Because of the rich color design, it will make a good appearance after decorated.

If you’re looking to cover your bathroom walls, ceiling or shower recess area with a waterproof, mould resistant material that looks great and is easier to maintain than tiling, then our waterproof wall panels could be exactly what you’re after.

Many homes have normal wall coverings with tiling around the bath, sink and shower area. Over time the wall surfaces can suffer from damp and mould can form on the grout between the tiles.


Quality Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly