Home > Ceiling Tiles >

Wood Laminated Pvc Ceiling Planks Pvc Interior Wall Panels Construction Materials

Categories PVC Wood Panels
Brand Name: OASIS, OEM
Model Number: OS1020
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Place of Origin: CHINA
MOQ: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 500 ton per month
Delivery Time: 15 work days after confirm the order
Packaging Details: Shrink-film, PE-film, Carton
Name: Wood Laminated Pvc Ceiling Planks Pvc Interior Wall Panels Construction Materials
Size: 5950×250×7 mm, 5800×250×7 mm
Weight: 3.8 kg/pc
Type: Flat panels
Surface treatment: Lamination
Color: Wood laminated
Min order quantity: 3500 m2
HS code: 39259000
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Wood Laminated Pvc Ceiling Planks Pvc Interior Wall Panels Construction Materials

Wood Laminated Pvc Ceiling Planks Pvc Interior Wall Panels Construction Materials


Quick details

Name: Wood Laminated Pvc Ceiling Planks Pvc Interior Wall Panels Construction Materials

HS CODE: 39259000

Certificate: ISO9001, SGS

Design: Wood laminated

Package: Usually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film

Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL

Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container


Main features


1Inner truss design for rigidity and high strength
2Can be used for new construction or retrofit
3Comes in standard and custom lengths
4Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
5Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
6Cost effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall.
7Hidden fasteners
8Supports attic insulation loads
9Bright clean appearance

Application

PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.

We can use the pvc wood panels in any place of interior decoration, such as the hotel, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, it is matched well with any decoration material. you can decorate the wall and ceiling quickly without paint. Especialy it is an idea material for ceiling and bathroom, where is moisture and oil.


Installation Instructions

1. Determine the location of the ceiling installation, that is, ceiling height. Usually the ceiling should not be too low, if the height is too low, it will make the space seem depressed. After confirm the height, mark the base clearly.


2, According to the ceiling design and suspended area to determine the size of pvc panels;


3. Determine position line of channel. Because the channel is mainly used to support the outside decoration materials and fixed structure, the dimension and position line of the channel should be determined according to the pvc panel size.


4. Install the main channel. The hanging distance of main channel should be selected according to the design. The middle part should be arched and the arch height of the keel should be no less than 1/200 of the span of the room. After the main channel is installed, correct the position and height in time


5. Install the boom. First of all the boom should be straight and suspender enough capacity; secondly, make the rust prevention, boom from the keel end shall not exceed 300mm


6. Side channel installation. The side channel shall be attached to the main channel. Check the flatness and the firmness of the channel after installing the main and side channel;


7. Install the pvc panels. Fixing the pvc panels on the channel, the end of the panels should be fixed by the pvc profiles.


Comfortable service

As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best sales team. There are 10 producing line of pvc panels, the producing capacity could be 60000m2 every week.

  • Professional advice will be gaved before ordering
  • Prompt delivery after the order be confirmed
  • Online support by skype, whatsapp, wechat etc
  • Any request about the quality, package, shipment will be satisfied

Quality first and customer first is our goal.

Quality Wood Laminated Pvc Ceiling Planks Pvc Interior Wall Panels Construction Materials for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly