Fiberglass pre-immerged resin sheet (FRP ) as skin panel on both
sides, PP honeycomb as core. Resin adopted is Epoxy or Phenolic
.They are composited from high pressure and heating by aero
technology. There are about 60% consumption in FRP skin, so
composite panel is more lighter in weight meanwhile more stiffness
comparing with cold lamination, in the latter there are only less
than 30% fiberglass adoption in FRP skin.
The features of Hexcore® FRP PP honeycomb sandwich panel are light
weight, high stiffness, sound damping, fire-retardant, quakeproof,
insulation, and environmentally friendly.
FRP surface thickness from 0.5mm to 2mm made according to clients
request. Most commonly application in practice is 1.5mm and 2.0mm.
UV-treatment, anti-slip surface, gel-coat treatment, painting
treatment and so on can be made according to clients request. But
because our lamination is heating lamination so Gel-coat or
Painting treatment only can be made after composite panel finished
so such treatment cost is higher than usually supplier. Considering
such cost, we strongly suggest client select original skin or black
skin, the cost is competitive.
Cell diameter(from edge to edge) S=8mm
Width within 1220mm ；length within 2440mm, thickness within 200mm
Compressive strength (Mpa)
Sandwich panel is widely applied in Marine as structural material
such as hull, deck, bulkhead, tank, canopies and cases;
- In tooling as fabricating tooling and moulds;
- In trucks as truck wall, floor, ceiling, fairing, guard;
- In wind turbine act as blades, canopy housing and rotor hoods;
- In film sets and decorative market;
- In anti-corrosion to prevent and repair of metal and concrete
- In chemical barrier to provide protection for tanks, pits, pipes
- In building as floor, ceiling, wall, partition-door