3mils/5mils Grey Pure Skived PTFE Film Tape for Heat-resistant
Pure Skived PTFE Film Tape tape consisting of
PTFE(polytetrafluoroethylene) film and silicone adhesive layer.
|Physical Characteristics||Standard Values|
|Total Tape Thickness||0.13mm|
|Temperature Resistance||60~260 degrees|
1. Superior flame resistance.
2. Superior in mold-releasing and sliding property.
3. Non-adhesive side of the tape offers excellent characteristics
of polytetrafluoroethylene, such as
electrical property, resistance to heat, weather, chemical, and
water (water-shedding), low friction
coefficient and non-adhesiveness.
4. Can smoothly adhere, wind, band and seal, just like regular
1. Widely used on various dielectric substrate seal.
2. Lubrication materials.
3. Electrical insulating parts, capacitor dielectric, conductor
insulation, electrical instrumentation insulatio, etc.
Support various of die cutting by your specific demand.
Customized dimension is welcomed.