Citric Acid Anhydrous Powder Molecular Formula C6H8O7 Food
The molecular formula of citric acid monohydrate is C6H8O7·H2O,
which is mainly used as a sour agent, flavoring agent, preservative
and preservative in the food and beverage industry. It is also used
as an antioxidant, plasticizer and detergent in the chemical
industry, cosmetics industry and washing industry.
There are two form of citric acid, an anhydrate or a monohydrate.
Citric acid is divided into monohydrate citric acid and anhydrous
citric acid. When citric acid is crystallized from hot water, an
anhydrate is formed, the molecular formula of anhydrous citric acid
is C6H8O7 ; when crystallized in cold water, a monohydrate is
formed. Upon heating to 78 ° C, the monohydrate will decompose to
give an anhydrate. At 15 degrees Celsius, citric acid can also be
dissolved in absolute ethanol.
- Citric acid is an important organic acid and has many uses in the
industrial, food, and cosmetic industries.
- For food processing: the beverage industry as a sour agent,
flavoring agent and preservative.
- Used in chemical industry: citric acid can be used as chemical
analysis reagent in chemical technology, used as experimental
reagent, chromatographic reagent and biochemical reagent; used as
complexing agent and masking agent; used to prepare buffer
- Used in the textile industry: the use of citric acid or citrate as
a builder can improve the performance of the washing product, can
quickly precipitate metal ions, prevent the re-attachment of
contaminants on the fabric, and maintain the necessary alkalinity
- For environmental protection: Citric acid-sodium citrate buffer for
flue gas desulfurization.
- For cosmetics: Citric acid is a kind of fruit acid, the main
function is to speed up keratin renewal, often used in lotions,
creams, shampoos, whitening products, anti-aging products, acne
|Anhydrous Citric Acid|
|Readily carbonisable substances||Conforming with test|
|Barium||Conforming with test|
|Bacterial endotoxins||0.5 I.U./mg Max|
- Please store it in dry ventilation and keep out reach of children.
- Keep it away from fire and combustible materials.
- Do not taste the taste of any medicine.
Shandong Mike Water Treatment Technology Co., Ltd., a professional
company specializing in reverse osmosis water treatment agents for
various water treatment agents.
As a trader, over the years, with reliable product quality,
excellent after-sales service, Mike Chemicals has won the praise
and trust of the customers at home and abroad.
The annual return rate is as high as 90%. Trade with countries
around the world such as Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, the United
Kingdom, and India.
Welcome for your inquiry and welcome to visit our company!
Packing for Water purification swimming pool C3Cl2N3NaO3 White SDIC
1. Generally packaging methods: Plastic woven bag lined with
polyethylene or plastic drum.
2. We can also customize it according to your special requirements.
Usually 25days after deposit for one 20GP.
If you are interested in product or have any question, please feel
free to contact us.