Citric Acid Anhydrous CAS Number 77-92-9 for Water Treatment Agent
Citric acid is an important organic acid, also known as citric
acid, colorless crystal, often containing one molecule of water of
crystallization, odorless, strong acidity, and soluble in water.
Its calcium salt is easily dissolved in cold water than hot water,
and this property is commonly used to identify and separate citric
acid. At room temperature, citric acid is a colorless translucent
crystal or white granule or white crystalline powder, which is
odorless, extremely odorous, and slightly deliquescent in moist
air. Anhydrous citric acid can be obtained by controlling a
suitable temperature during crystallization.
Citric acid is divided into monohydrate citric acid and anhydrous
citric acid. When citric acid is crystallized from hot water, an
anhydrate is formed, the molecular formula of anhydrous citric acid
is C6H8O7 ; when crystallized in cold water, a monohydrate is
formed. Upon heating to 78 ° C, the monohydrate will decompose to
give an anhydrate. At 15 degrees Celsius, citric acid can also be
dissolved in absolute ethanol.
It has many uses in industry, food industry, and cosmetics
- For food processing: the beverage industry as a sour agent,
flavoring agent and preservative.
- Used in chemical industry: citric acid can be used as chemical
analysis reagent in chemical technology, used as experimental
reagent, chromatographic reagent and biochemical reagent; used as
complexing agent and masking agent; used to prepare buffer
- Used in the textile industry: the use of citric acid or citrate as
a builder can improve the performance of the washing product, can
quickly precipitate metal ions, prevent the re-attachment of
contaminants on the fabric, and maintain the necessary alkalinity
- For environmental protection: Citric acid-sodium citrate buffer for
flue gas desulfurization.
|Citric Acid Anhydrous|
|Readily carbonisable substances||Conforming with test|
|Barium||Conforming with test|
|Bacterial endotoxins||0.5 I.U./mg Max|
- Please store it in dry ventilation and keep out reach of children.
- Keep it away from fire and combustible materials.
- Do not taste the taste of any medicine.
Shandong Mike Water Treatment Technology Co., Ltd., a professional
company specializing in reverse osmosis water treatment agents for
various water treatment agents.
As a trader, over the years, with reliable product quality,
excellent after-sales service, Mike Chemicals has won the praise
and trust of the customers at home and abroad.
The annual return rate is as high as 90%. Trade with countries
around the world such as Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, the United
Kingdom, and India.
We sincerely invite you to come to us to buy goods, You are always
welcome to visit the factory, and hope to establish a friendly
relationship with you!
Packing for Water purification swimming pool C3Cl2N3NaO3 White SDIC
1. Generally packaging methods: Plastic woven bag lined with
polyethylene or plastic drum.
2. We can also customize it according to your special requirements.
1. Offer ONE-STEP solution for all kinds of industry waste water
2. 2% Cheaper in price than all other suppliers
3. 10days faster in delivery
4. 2 years quality guarantee.
If you are interested in product or have any question, please feel
free to contact us.