LiFePO4 Telecom Long Life Deep Cycle Battery 48V 40Ah 3U Rack With
Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd. is an expert manufacturing
LiFePO4 battery, who founded in 1996 and listed in Shenzhen of
China in 2007. There are over 600 R & D engineers and about
6,000 experienced workers, occupies 100,000 square meters Topband
industrial park. We can provide One-Stop Solution of renewable
energy, from cell, BMS/PCM to battery pack assembling.
Our culture is respect and agree with the difference culture and
habit from all over the world, make customer success, developing
with our customers, continue to self-improvement, commitment to
Our mission is creating valuable products to win the market for
customers, our vision is to a respected intelligent Eco-friendly
1. General Information
This specification defines the performance of LiFePO4 Telecom Long Life Deep Cycle Battery 48V 40Ah 3U Rack With
RS485 TB4840F-T110D manufactured by TOPBAND, describes the type, performance, technical
characteristics, warning and caution of the battery pack.
2. Battery Specification(@ 25±5℃ (68℉~86℉)
|2.3||Nominal voltage||51.2V (LFP-16S)|
|2.4||Internal resistance||≤50mΩ @1kHz AC|
|2.5||Normal charge voltage||58.4±0.3V|
|2.6||Float charge voltage(for Standby use)||55.2±0.3V|
|2.7||Allowed Max. charge current||50A|
|2.8||Recommend charge current||≤25A|
|2.9||Allowed Max. discharge current||50A|
|2.10||Peak discharge current||170A (3s)|
|Cut off discharge voltage||36.8V|
|2.13||Weight||Approx. 27KG (59.5Ib)|
|2.14||Working temperature||Charge||0～45℃ (32℉~113℉)|
|2.15||Self-discharge rate||Residual capacity||≤3%/Month; ≤10%/ year|
|Recover capacity||≤1.5%/Month; ≤8%/ year|
|2.16||Storage environment||≤1month||-20～35℃ (-4℉~95℉), 45～75%RH|
|≥3month||-10～35℃ (14℉~95℉), 45～75%RH|
|Recommend environment||15～30℃ (59℉~86℉), 45～75%RH|
1) Based on the character of cell, proper environment for
transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to
protect the battery.
2) Battery should be storaged in the warehouse 15℃～35℃ (59℉~95℉), where dry, clean, shade, and well-ventilated circumstance.
3) The battery should be stored in 50% SOC during transportation.
4) The battery need to be charged every 6 months if out of use
5) Keep the battery against dropping, turning over and serious
stacking during loading.
3. Product Performance
Testing Conditions: Ambient Temperature: 25±5℃ (68℉~86℉); Huminity:45%~75%.
Normal charge:Charge battery under CC(0.33C)/CV(58.4V) mode until
over charge protection or the charge current reduce to 0.05C, and
then rest for 1h.
|3.1||Normal Capacity||40Ah||After Normal charge, discharge @0.33C current to the end of
|3.2||Internal Impedance||≤50mΩ||@50% SOC @1kHz AC internal resistance test instrument.|
|3.3||Cycle life @DOD100%||≥2000 cycles||After Normal charge,discharge @0.33C current to the end of
discharge voltage. Repeat above process until discharge capacity
reduce to 80% of initial value.|
Capacity @specified temperature
Capacity @ 25℃ (77℉)
|3.5||Capacity retention rate|
|After normal charge, store the battery @25±5℃ (68℉~86℉) for 28days, then discharge capacity @0.33C,the retention capacity
accord with criterion.|
- Replacement lead-acid battery ( AGM battery / deep cycle battery /
gel battery )
- RV, Solar Energy Storage ect.
- High energy density
- About 1/3 the weight of lead-acid batteries.
- Environment friendly, no toxic
- No memory effect, 2,000 times cycle-life (100% DOD)
- Safe and reliable, no explosion when piercing, no fire when over
- Low self discharge
- High power, maximize discharge current up to 5C
4. Basic Protection
The batteries are supplied with a LiFePO4 Battery Management System
(BMS) that can monitor and optimized each single prismatic cell
during charge & discharge, to protect the battery pack
overcharge, over discharge, short circuit. Overall, the BMS helps
to ensure safe and accurate running.
|4.1||Over charge||Over-charge warning for each cell||3.60±0.03V|
|Over-charge protection for each cell||3.70±0.03V|
|Over-charge release for each cell||3.38±0.05V|
|Over-charge release method||Under the release voltage|
|4.2||Over discharge||Over-discharge warning for each cell||2.80±0.05V|
|Over-discharge protection each cell||2.50±0.05V|
|Over-discharge release for each cell||2.90±0.10V|
|Over-discharge release method||Charging|
|4.3||Short circuit||Auto cutoff load when short circuit||Connect the positive and negative of this battery pack through a
lead with 0.1Ω resistance.|
|4.4||Over current||Charge over current warning||55±3A|
|Charge over current protection||60A±3A|
|Charge over current release||Discharge or auto release after 1min|
|Discharge over current warning||55±3A|
|Discharge over current protection||60A±3A|
|Discharge over current release||Charge or auto release after 1min|
|Short circuit protection||Available|
|4.5||Temperature||Charge over temperature protection||Protect@55±3℃; Release@50±3℃;|
|Charge under temperature protection||Protect@0±3℃; Release@5±3℃|
|Discharge over temperature protection||Protect@65±3℃; Release@60±3℃;|
|Discharge under temperature protection||Protect@-20±3℃; Release@-15±3℃;|
5. Other Products
Golf Trolley, Solar Power System, UPS, Telecommunication Base
Station, Marine, Energy Storge System, Computer Data Room, Outdoor
Portable Power Supply, RV camper / Caravan, Railway System, ect.
7. Warning & Tips
Please read and follow the specification and caution remarks on
battery surface before use the battery. Improper use may cause
heat, fire, rupture, damage or capacity deterioration of the
battery. Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd. Describes is not
responsible for any accidents caused by the usage without following
- The battery must be far away from hot source, high voltage, and
avoid to be exposed in sunshine for long time.
- Never throw the battery into water.
- Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong
- Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration. don't hit, fall, stamp
on the battery
- Without the permission of the manufacturer and guidance, forbidden
to remove or to assemble the battery
- Do not use the battery mixed with other different manufacturer,
type, or model batteries.
- Keep the battery against high temperature. Otherwise it will cause
battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the
- When battery run out of power, please charge your battery timely
- Please use the matched or suggested charger for this battery.
- If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any
abnormity during working or storage, please stop using and take it
out from device.
- If the battery leaks and get into the eyes or skin, do not wipe,
instead, rinse it with clean water and see doctor immediately.
- Please far away from children or pets.
- Do not put disuse battery into a fire or water.
- It is strictly prohibited any series between the battery packs. Any
requirements on serials connection, please contact TOPBAND for