USB 2.0 Cable Male to Female Data Sync USB 2.0 Extender Cord
USB Receptacles Cable Assembly:
USB extension cable to extend standard USB printer and peripheral
leads, such as scanners.
Connections : A Plug (flat) to A Socket (Flat)
USB v2.0 is a high speed connection method which is 40 times faster
than USB v1.1 (480Mbps as opposed to 12Mbps). It is plug & play
and hot swappable (no need to turn off your PC to plug a device in
or out). It is faster than Firewire (IEEE1394/iLink) but not as
qiuck as IEEE1394b (800Mbps).
USB v2.0 cables will still work with USB v1.1 computers (they are
backwardly compatible) and peripherals, but only if both Computer
and Peripheral are USB v2.0 will they work at High Speed (480Mbps).
USB v2.0 peripherals will not work at High Speed (480Mbps) unless
they are connected with a USB v2.0 cable and connected to a
computer equiped with USB v2.0 ports.
|Cable&Wire :||UL2725 Cable/ customized|
|Conductor Size :||28AWG(7/0.127mm) / customized|
|Operating Temperature :||-20°C to +80°C|
|Connector 1 :||USB 2.0 A Male Connector|
|Connector 2 :||USB 2.0 A Female Connector|
|Length :||40inch 1000mm / customized lengh|
|Environment :||All Materials are RoHS Compliant|
|Standard :||Under Standard IPC/WHMA-A-620|
|Wire Standard :||UL, VDE,CSA,TUV.|
|Quality :||100% Electrical Tests Before Shipping|
Why choose us?
1. We have good long-term business cooperation relationship with
many famous connector brands, such as Molex, Tyco,JST,HRS, JAE,
AMP, Yeonho, TYU, Aces which makes it Cost-effective and faster
2. We have various kinds of wires to choose from, UL PVC
single-core wire, silicone wire, teflon wire, Halogen free wire,
multi-core cable, flat cable etc. All of them are RoHS, Reach, UL
certified to meet the needs of export.
3. Our Product prototyping services.
How to order:
1. You send us the order.
2. We send you corresponding Proforma invoice.
3. You can pay to our HK company account or paypal account or
western union account and send us TT copy.
4. We make drawing and you confirm our drawing.
5. We make you sample to confirm ( if necessary).
6. We start mass production.
7. You advise shipping instruction and pay freight ( if you would
like the freight to be prepaid).
8. We provide AWB tracking number.
9. You receive cargo and give us feedback ( if any).