EN ISO 1182 Building Material Fire Tester / Micro Computer Non
Scope of application:
1. Test of the combustion and flame spreading characteristics of
heat insulation materials exposed to radiant heat source and flame
2. It is applicable to evaluate the combustion and flame spread
characteristics of insulation insulation materials.
Meet the standard:
· ASTM E648—— Standard Test Method for Critical Radiant Flux of
Floor- Covering System Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source
· ASTM E 970—— Standard Test Method for Critical Radiant Flux of
Exposed at Attic Flooring Insulation Using a Radiant Heat Energy
· NFPA 253—— Standard Method of Test for Critical Radiant Flux of
Floor Covering System Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source (National
Fire Code. Vol.6)
· ISO 9239-1—— Reaction to Fire Tests for Flooring- Part 1:
Determination of Burning Behavior Using a Radiant Source
· ISO 9239-2—— Reaction to Fire Tests for Flooring- Part 2:
Determination of Flame Spread at a Hat Flux Level of 25kW/m2
1. The machine structure consists of two parts: combustion box and
2. Size of combustion box: L1397*W495*H2000 (mm)
3. Control box/combustion box material: using T1.5 cold plate, NC
machine tool processing and forming, surface baking rice white
paint, arc shape beautiful and generous.
4. Blowtorch: made by our company, the brass material is fully
compliant with GB/T25353 standard requirements.
5. The materials of other mechanical parts are made of 304
stainless steel or A3 materials with thick plating and
1. Computer control system: including computer and printer.
2. Windows xp operating system.
3. All electronic components are in domestic leading brands, and
both are directly supplied by manufacturers, which can better
guarantee the quality of components.
4. The equipment has the following safety protection devices: power
overload, short circuit protection and overload protection of
1. Power supply voltage: three-phase AC220V plus or minus 10%;
2. Maximum power usage: 5KW;
3. Maximum power usage: 5KW;
4. Timer: 0~99.99s/m/h can be set
5. Timing accuracy: < 1s/h;
6. Heat flow meter: 25.4MM in diameter (0-5.7) Kw/m2;
7. Accuracy of heat flow meter:
8. Heat flow meter accuracy: < / -3%;
9. Radiation boards are divided into two types:
Propane gas board: made from porous refractory plate, shell SUS304
stainless steel, the size of 305 + / - 3 ㎜ * 305 + 3 ㎜; Radiant
panel the highest heat resistance of 900 ℃
Electrothermal board: consisting of 6 76 mm wide radiation article,
shell SUS304 stainless steel, the size of 327 + 3 ㎜ * 470 + 3 ㎜.
Radiant panel the highest heat resistance of 900 ℃
10. Radiant panel air source: air + propane mixture
11. Radiation plate power supply: three-phase 220V
12. Thermocouple: a type K stainless steel armored thermocouple
with a diameter of 0.5mm;
13. Gas flowmeter: accuracy of plus or minus 1%;
14. Air flow meter: gas flow meter: accuracy of plus or minus 1%;
15. Combustion burner: brass production, fire hole diameter 0.15,
16. Flame height: 127MM adjustable;
17. Ignition system: high-voltage electronic ignition;
18, flue gas treatment system: adopting strong exhaust system, the
machine is equipped with powerful fan, when the test is finished,
start the fan system will exhaust gas emitted, the purification
treatment, meet the national discharge standard.
1. Ground level, good ventilation, free of inflammable, explosive,
corrosive gas and dust.
2. There is no strong electromagnetic radiation source nearby.
3. Maintain proper maintenance space around the equipment.
4, using the environment temperature 25 ℃ ~ 35 ℃.
5. Power supply: three-phase 220V/ 50HZ.
6. Voltage allowable fluctuation range: 220V plus or minus 10%.
7. Frequency allowable fluctuation range: 50Hz plus or minus 1%.
8. It is required that the user should configure the corresponding
capacity of air and gas source at the installation site and be
equipped with a power supply, and the power supply must be
independent for the use of the equipment.
|Electrical||230 volts Nominal 10 Amps|
|Weight||about 300 kgs|
|Apparatus dimension||1900mm (W) x 750mm x (H) x 2120mm (D)|
|Gas supplies||Propane and air compressor|
|Size||1900mm (W) x 750mm x (H) x 2120mm (D)|
|Ambient temperature||Operating 10°C to 35°C|
BS EN ISO 9239_1-2010.pdf