Raw material and process of production:
A black crystal powder, is one of the hardness Man-Made materials,
its hardness with Mohs hardness 9.36 and micronscopic hardness
5400-6300Kg/mm2 is only near upon diamond, its density is
2.52g/cm3, and melting point at 2450, the boron carbide possesses
properties of endurance high/low temperature, no reaction with
either acids or alkalis, high grinding efficiency, no magnetism. It
is a good replacement of diamond.
Physical And Chemical Properties
|BRANDS||B (%)||C (%)||Fe2O3 (%)||Si (%)||B4C (%)|
|60 – 150mesh||76-80||18-21||0.3max||0.5max||95-98|
1. B4C is with high hardness abrasives can be used for all kinds of
hard metal, corundum or glass processing, also to produce wear and
corrosion resistance boron carbide devices. Topical boron carbide
material may also be used as a cutting blade, mortar and pestle and
2. Can be used as raw material in the chemical or other alloy steel
boron agents, generates diboride iron to reinforce the strength and
wear resistance of material, it can also be used in some metallic
friction material additives. B4C can be produced TiB2, ZrB2, CrB2
and other powders.
3. It can be made of boron carbide conductive properties of boron
carbide - graphite thermocouple.
4. The use of nuclear energy in the neutron absorbing ability of
the advantages of neutron absorbing material is used as control rod
adjustment bar, rod accident, safety bars, rods and other features
of the original shield.
5. By adding a sintering additive to improve the performance of
boron carbide ceramic composites, access to quality and low price
boron carbide products. Boron Carbide powder now is widely used in
the industrial of nozzles, pump seals and hot extrusion die fields.
* 20kg plastic woven bags
* 20kg fibre drum
* Nano boron carbide b4c powder is available of 100g/bag, 500g/bag,
* Above is our normal packaging, we can also offer you special