easy construction steel frame prefabricated houses luxury modular
Steel frame prefabricated houses is made of light steel as steel
structure and sandwich panels for wall and roof. The sandwich
panels can be polystyrene, polyurethane, rock wool and fiber glass
sandwich panels for insulation.
The house can be used for living,labor camp, workers accommodation
room, creation room, office, toilet room, kitchen room, warehouse,
school, hotel, etc.
1. Environmentally friendly, no waste produced during assemble.
2. Flexibility when fixing doors, windows and interior partitions
3. Beautiful appearance, different colors for the walls and roof.
4. Cost saving and convenient to transport
5. Safe and stable, can withstand a grade 10 earthquake
Technical parameters of steel frame prefabricated houses:
1. Wind resistance Grade 11 (wind speed ≤ 125.5km/h)
2. Live load capacity of roofing0.5kN/m2
3. External and internal wall heat transmission coefficient
Prefab labor campl main materials
|Main steel frame :||Steel Welded H Section or hot rolled H section (specification Q235,
Q345 ) for columns and beams|
|Roof panel :||EPS sandwich panel , glass fiber sandwich panel , rock wool
sandwich panel , and Pu sandwich panel|
|Wall panel:||Sandwich panel|
|Door:||Sliding Sandwich Panel Door or rolling Metal Door|
|Window:||PVC/Aluminum Alloy Window|
|Connecting:||Post feet bolts, intensive bolt , intensive bolt|
1. Light steel structure parts has a professional manufacturing,
mechanization, and a high degree of commercialization.
2. Little wall thickness, light steel structure has better use of
area than brick concrete
3. Fast construction, it’s mainly dried working, is advantageous to
the civilized construction, will not cause the waste of water and
other resources caused by soil brick and pollution
4. Steel structure can be recycled used, are environmentally
5. Light weight, seismic and wind resistance performance is good
6. The cost is much lower than the reinforced concrete structure
7. It won't cause indoor moisture, does not harm the human health
1. What kind of top board do you have?
With corrugated composite board, there are rock wool, EPS, PU,
glass filament and so on. Or without a corrugated top with a
bitumen tile. The color is blue, red and so on.
2. What are the roofing materials?
There are bitumen tiles, resin tiles.
3. How thick are your cement foamed panels?
60mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm
4. Can you send someone to install it? How much is the cost?
We can send people, but usually engineers to guide local workers,
the buyer pays engineers tickets, accommodation and 100-150 dollars
a day's wages.
5. What cases did you do?
We have box camps in Salvatore, Thailand, Germany, Saudi Arabia and
other places. We have a box barrack, a container exhibition in
Bermuda, Paraguay in South America, Uruguay, Zimbabwe in Africa,
South Africa, and other residential projects.