200 × 5.95M Interior Artistic Pvc Wood Cladding Panels For
Restaurant 8 Thickness
PVC Wood Panels Introduction:
|5.8m for 20GP; 5.95m for 40HQ|
|FCL 20GP container, it can load about 3100sqm|
Middle groove printing
1. How many panels will I need?
If using the standard décor range the panels are 250mm wide and
either 2.7 or 2.6m high, enough for the vast majority of rooms. For
example, one metre wide wall will therefore need 4 panels. A
standard bathroom that is 2m by 2m would have about 8 metres of
wall would therefore need about 32 panels.
2. How do I clean the panels?
The panels are very easy maintain using a soft lint-free cloth and
3. Are your panels hygiene rated?
All our simply cladding panels are fully hygiene rated and ideal
for commercial environments such as hospitals,kitchens, restaurants
PVC Wood Panels Application:
PVC Wood Panels Advantages:
(1) Water Resistant: PVC Ceiling Panel are waterproof and very easy
to clean and maintain, which makes them ideal for wetroom areas
like bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, basements, garages and all other
living areas.So especially in damp and moist areas, our panelling
is an excellent alternative to decorating your ceiling effectively
and completely waterproof.
(2) Budget-friendly: It is far more economical as compared to wood,
paint, tiles and wall papers.
(3) Hygienic: PVC panels provide a very clean and hygienic for wall
and ceiling decoration. Once installed, there is no grout to go
dirty. PVC is mould-repellent and not a suitable material for
(4) Low maintenance: PVC panels require only a low maintenance ,
and when you want to clean them , it does not take you long. Due to
the smooth surface of the panels, dirt does not gather in pores or
cracks. A simple cloth will do to clean the surface. Do not use
chlorinates or abrasive agents.
(5) Simple to fit and easy to clean.
PVC Wood Panels Installation:
1. Clean the surface of ceiling.
2. Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm - 30mm thick) into the wall
and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with
the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
3. Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the
panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the
4. Screw PVC second panel's notch side into the wooden or steel
battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the
fourth's notch side, then fifth and sixth, then...
5. Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways
above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel
battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the
second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your
situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels
and the wooden or stell battens.
PVC Wood Panels Quality Testing:
|No.||Test Items||Technical Requirements||Detection Result||Single Judge|
|4||Heating Rate %||<6.0||0.6||Qualified|
|5||Heated State||No bubble, craze or spot||Fulfill||Qualified|
|6||Resistance of acetone||No defects||Fulfill||Qualified|
|7||Dart drop impact||0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times||pass||Qualified|
|8||Size Variation in High/Low Temperature||±0.6%||-0.16||Qualified|
|9||Nail resistance||no visible cracks||Indehiscent||Qualifie|
PVC Wood Panels Color Showing: