300 Ton Auto Parts Liquid Silicone Injection Molding Machine with
Brief Introduction of Silicone Material:
- According to its properties and composition, silica gel can be
divided into two major categories: organic silica gel and inorganic
- Inorganic silica gel is a highly active adsorbent material, usually
prepared by reacting sodium silicate and sulfuric acid, and
undergoing a series of post-treatment processes such as aging and
- Silica gel is an amorphous substance with a chemical formula of
mSiO2. nH2O. It is insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic
and tasteless, chemically stable, and does not react with any
substance except strong alkali and hydrofluoric acid. Various types
of silica gels have different microporous structures due to their
different manufacturing methods. The chemical composition and
physical structure of silica gel determine that it has many
characteristics that are difficult to replace with other similar
materials: high adsorption performance, good thermal stability,
stable chemical properties, and high mechanical strength.
- Organosilicone is an organosilicon compound, which refers to a
compound containing Si-C bonds and at least one organic group
directly connected to a silicon atom. It is customary to use
organic groups and silicon through oxygen, sulfur, nitrogen, etc.
Atom-linked compounds are also considered as organosilicon
compounds. Among them, polysiloxanes composed of silicon-oxygen
bonds (-Si-O-Si-) are the most widely studied and most widely used
organosilicon compounds, accounting for more than 90% of the total
- Silica gel is a type of silicone rubber (Q) and is a one-component
room temperature vulcanized liquid rubber. Once exposed to the air,
the silane monomer condenses, forming a network structure,
cross-linking the system, not melting and dissolving, elastic,
rubbery, and bonding the object. Its thermal conductivity is
slightly higher than that of ordinary rubber, and once cured, it is
difficult to separate the bonded objects.
Main Characteriestics & Features:
1. Reciprocal vertical Liquid molding(LIM)system coupling
Independent Intellectual Property Rights.
2. Ingenious Injection cylinder mechanism for material
loading/unloading and extend machines working life/durability.
3. Unique pneumatic injection shut-off/sealing nozzle mech anism.
4. Highly accurate vertical dispensing system is up to 0.15%
5. Three working station with double plate design for better
6. Suitable to use for electric insulator parts, all of LSR
container, oil seal, automotive parts & other silicone parts.
300 Ton Liquid Silicone Injection Machine Main Parameter:
|Ory of injection capacity||cc||500|
|Operate table size||mm||700*700|
|Min. Mold Thickness||mm||160|
|Distance of Thermo-plate||mm||500～600|
|Die sinking type||mm||350|
|Max. Operating Pressure||Mpa||20|
The other two capacity parameter:
|Ory of injection capacity||cc||300||400|
|Operate table size||mm||600*550||600*650|
|Min. Mold Thickness||mm||120-220||130|
|Distance of Thermo-plate||mm||400～500||470～600|
|Die sinking type||mm||300||350|
|Max. Operating Pressure||Mpa||20||20|