1. Normal Thickness:0.8-3.0mm.
2. Heat resistance Limit:-40100.
3.Bright and clear appearance,no distinct air bubble and cracking
4.Transmittance loss rate is low,the light transmittance is about
5.Good fire retardant.
6.good corrosion resistance.
7..Long service life.
Thickness: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4mm
Color: clear, lake blue, sky blue ,light green ,opal
FRP roof sheet is bright and clean appearance, light weight and
high performance, high light transmittance,
Mechanical properties: High rigid and high tenacity FRP Sheet.
Resin Ingredient: DIC FHH-1092 high quality additive fireproofing
Fiber Intensity: Non-alkali, non-twist, non-glue fiberglass.
Surface Treatment: Application of PT055 film over both sides
Reinforced Line: Tensile reinforced lines with longitudinal uniform
distribution (It depends on consumers to choose voluntarily whether
Fiberglass: high-quality fiberglass, the content being no less than
Unit Weight: 1800g/m² 2400g/m² 3050g/m²
Nominal Thickness: 0.8 mm 1.0mm 1.2mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm
Temperature resistance: -60C to +130C
Light Transmittance: 75%±2% (jewel blue) 53%±2% (milky white)
Anti- ultraviolet Rate: 97% (adding more than 0.25% UV absorbent)
Cracking Elongation Rate: 1.9%
Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 2.3×10-5cm/cm/C
Thermal Conductivity: 0.18w/m.k
1) Unusual decorations, corridors and pavilions in gardens and
recreational and rest places;
2) Interior and exterior decorations of commercial buildings, and
curtain walls of the modern urban buildings;
3) The transparent containers, front wind shields of motorcycles,
airplanes, trains, ships, vehicles, motor boats, sub marines;
4) Telephone booths, street name plates and sign boards;
5) Instrument and war industries - windscreens, army shields
6) Walls, roofs, windows, screens and other high quality indoor
7) Sound insulation shields on express ways and city overhead