Electronic Toy Car Lightweight 12V Deep Cycle Battery Rechargeable
|Nominal Voltage||12V||Capacity||C20||4.0Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||4Ah(10.5V,at 25℃)||C10||3.6Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 90mm||C3||3.0Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Width 70mm||C1||2.4Ah (10.2V, at 25℃)|
|Height 101mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 38 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 107mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||120A(25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.69kg||Terminal||FO-02/ FO-03|
1. Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
2. Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
3. Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
4. Low self-discharge rate
5. Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||1.2A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
Why Choose Us?
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management
2. High purity raw material to ensure low self discharge rate
reaction efficiency, there is no need for any compensation of and
water during use.
3. Environmental friendly
4. Long cycle life: anti-erosion pb-ca multi-alloy, ABS plastic
material and high sealed reaction efficiency assure the battery
5. Fast reply: All your inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS
7. Reasonable price: All products are provided directly from our
8. Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
TIPS AND PRECAUTIONS
• Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacture
is not recommended. Please consult with an application engineer if
it is unavoidably necessary.
• Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please
refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual.
These curves represent typical results under optimum operating
conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of
these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby
service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the
batteries be replaced.