Auto Control PSA Nitrogen Generating Plant , PSA N2 Generator For
Nitrogen production: 5Nm3 ~ 120Nm3 / h,
Nitrogen purity: ≥ 99.9995% (anaerobic content) O2 ≤ 2ppm
Catalytic reactor height ratio: ≥ 4
Raw gas: N2, Ar, He, CO, CO2 and other inert gases
Use temperature: 280 ~ 350 ℃
Airspeed: 1000 ~ 8000h-1
Deoxidation capacity: 1500L pure oxygen / kg deoxidizer
Residual oxygen content: ≤1ppm
Dew point: ≤ -60 ℃ (atmospheric pressure)
Our PSA Nitrogen Generator has many advantages, such as high
purity, simple process, full automation, low operating cost and so
on. And it is widely used in many industry, such as Food packing,
Food storing, Electric & Electronic industry, Petrogas &
Oil field, Chemicals & Petro-chemicals, Coal-mine, Metallurgy,
Pharmacy, SMT, Fire-resistance, lab, Air driving, and so on.
- All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic
Nitrogen demand adjustment.
- The lifetime is long and it’s easy replace and maintain for the
compressor air purification components.
- The output flow of exit is large and the pressure of exit can
adjust in the a setting range.
- The Nitrogen purity can reach to > 99.99% without other nitrogen
purification equipment. If add the nitrogen purification equipment,
the purity can reach to>99.999%.
- Low investment and energy consumption
- Simple operation and maintenance
The Flow Chart of PSA Nitrogen Generator
The Principles of PSA Nitrogen Generator
PSA( Pressure Swing Adsorption) is an advanced gas separation
technology, based on the physical adsorption of the internal
surface in the adsorbent to gas molecules, separating the gas by
the characteristics of absorbing to the quantity of different gas
in general pressure. The CMS (Carbon Molecular Sieve) is a sorbent
picked up from the air, used in separating Oxygen and Nitrogen
molecular. The absorption quantity of CMS is greatly higher for
Oxygen than Nitrogen under the same pressure.
. PSA Nitrogen Generator produces N2 gas, using air as raw materials
and carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent, by the selective
adsorption of carbon molecular sieve to O2 and N2, achieving the
separation of the N2 and O2 in the air.
. It's easy installation & maintenance and more popular for
Application of Nitrogen Generator
1. Electronics industry:For encapsulation, agglomeration, anneal, deoxidization, storage
of electronic products. Used in fields such as peak welding,
circumfluence welding, crystal, piezoelectricity, electronic
porcelain, electronic copper tape, battery, electronic alloy
2. Food industry:
1) Beer, wine, fruit spirit and edible oil: use N2 for holding
tank, bottle blowing and before closing capsule to remove O2. It
can prevent oxidation, spoilage and fading of noncarbonated
beverage and edible oil.
2) Puffed and fried food: N2 can prevent food fluffy and flavor
reversion caused by little water in the bags. N2 also can make the
shape and package beautiful, and food will not be crushed in
3) Pastry, bakery food and vitellus-pie: Flushing N2 inside the
food bags can prolong freshness time and prevent food being
metamorphose and crushed in transportation.
4) Milk Powder and soybean milk powder: just use little N2 can
prevent or reduce agglomerate phenomenon of milk powder caused by
long-time extrusion storage.
5) Cerea, nut, fruit and vegetable: Flushing N2 can prevent pests
harming, and saving little O2 can reduce breathing rate of fruit to
make the fresh effect more obvious.
6) Candy and snack foods: N2 is mainly suitable used in the
airtight food bags.
3. Chemical industry: Nitrogen is the raw material gas of urea and synthetic ammonia
4. Metallurgy: For anneal protection, agglomeration protection, nitrogenizing,
furnace washing and blowing, etc. Used in fields such as metal
heating treatment, powder metallurgy, magnetic material, copper
process, metallic mesh, galvanized wire, semiconductor, etc.
5. New material industries: For chemical material gas, pipeline blowing, gas replacement, gas
protection, product transport, etc. Used in fields such as chemical
,urethane elastic fiber, rubber, plastic, tire, polyurethane,
biological technology, intermediate, etc.
Hengda provides the device hardware warranty for one year, the
shelf life from the date of acceptance of the equipment is 12
months or 18 months receiving goods, according to which date arrive
first. During the period of shelf life, any defects, faults and
damage caused by our design, craftsmanship, manufacturing or
material defects and any issue caused by our company shall be
handled by us without any charge. In the period of quality shelf
life, it is free to supply and replace the equipment and spare
parts which are not damaged by demand-side. If the equipment have
any failure in the operation, supplier’ professional personnel will
hurry to the scene within 24 hours when receiving the notice that
the demand-side can’t solve the failure. And beyond of shelf-time,
Hengda will annual tracking the quality regularly, checking the
condition of the equipment operation and also can provide the spare